[Expired] [Valentine 2023 Contest] PDF Technologies | PDF Reader Pro

khanyash

• Matrix pinned this topic

i go for quality, and if u can get a quality product why not .  so , all my ongoing works will be shifted to this product .

long live the nsaners........ enjoy 2023.

I would like to participate in this giveaways.

I would this  program, PDF Reader Pro edit my document edit my work school sheet and convert document because PDF is easy to use and can do a lot of things :)

I'd use PDF Reader Pro, its editor, or its converter for exporting secure PDFs to images, Word or Excel documents, fill up PDF forms, & to create & edit any PDF files.

I would use PDF Reader Pro for work in the office, where it is often necessary to convert documents and create pfd files.

I'm using a lot of pdf documents for my job and my personal life. A good light and fast pdf reader and editor is very useful for me.

Many thanks for the opportunity.

Thanks a lot for this very good giveaway @khanyash

I'd use this software i've been already prospecting since a couple of months now for signing, editing and as a reader for my pdf files and I'll compare it with other solutions in order to test whick software offers the best possible quality for my pdf work.

I am already following them on social media.

My share is below:

https://twitter.com/dinosaur071/status/1615837150808875033?s=20&t=SJ46kUhppqhp6k-MB5Ac8Q

Edited by shwescorpion
text format removed.

• khanyash changed the title to [Valentine 2023 Contest] PDF Technologies | PDF Reader Pro

Great giveaway..useful for students and standalone users alike. I had like it use to edit pdfs sometimes out of the box. adobe normal version doesn't allow and adobe pro patched allows. This is a good giveaway to get Hands on premium experience if selected for the giveaway. I would try it on a Mac and mobile

I convert cad file into PDF READRER PRO for work in the office

Edited by shwescorpion
text format removed.

First I would like to thank you for this giveaway. I am using this software on daily basis and I need all its features including read, edit, watermark , convert into different format, organize PDF pages, merge PDF files and create new PDF documents

Edited by tarekma7

• 2 weeks later...

Most of the top books on the internet these days are hosted in Pdf format, plus any text document that uses images is hosted in Pdf format,

so I'd say that's good. The software must be obtained and used.

Twitter

Edited by MagicSahar

This application allows users to fill out forms, add notes to documents, work on scanned photographs, and encrypt their files. Our major uses consist of text editing, legal form filling, and encrypting critical documents.

This kind of pdf multi-tasking tools is very essential for one's daily activities. I would like to get a copy of this all-in-one pdf program for my day-to-day use, esp. for reading the pdf files, filling up pdf forms, converting to different microsoft office file format, extracting images and so on.

Great thanks for the lottery. 

Since I am a student I need a pdf application to help me convert to pdf or excel and viceversa the pdf files I use for school. 

I also need to edit and cut some pdf that are either too long or bloated with unneeded stuff. 

Would like to take part in the draw. 

Share:

Twitter

Thanks for this opportunity, I would primarily use PDF Reader Pro helping the grandkids with their homework.

Papa can always use a new tool in his tutoring toolbox!

Thanks for the Giveaway!
1. What would you use PDF Reader Pro, its editor, or its converter for?
I like to use both its editor and converter to edit and convert my Pdfs to documents. 

2. Follow PDF Reader Pro on social media (Optional but recommended)
https://twitter.com/PDFReaderPro followed.

3. Share the contest on your Twitter page (Optional but recommended)
Twitter sharing link :
https://twitter.com/hakahw/status/1625328340826755072

Compared with Foxit PDF Editor and other editors, it is light in size and rich in functions. For me, this editor is suitable for daily file editing