[Week 17][Giveaway/Challenge] Microsoft Office 2021 [PC] [MAC]

kyber

Siberian Husky 

If I'm eligible to participate to win Project Professional 2021 & Visio Professional 2021. I already won Office Professional 2021.

• Adenman pinned this topic
4 hours ago, uth88 said:

If I'm eligible to participate to win Project Professional 2021 & Visio Professional 2021. I already won Office Professional 2021.

No uth88, you're no longer eligible to participate in this competition and/or the rest of the giveaway challenge. As a consequence, your entry will not be counted as per the rules.

Regards.

DOBERMANN

http://t1.gstatic.com/licensed-image?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeL2HSKxwraPPiem0p-2lfJvGj9Rj0do82qTmtZDItrhlRE5cNkDNXCebTcax_6GsYE90i5FjRFGL2_E0

Edited by realaxis2010

21 hours ago, HATE9X said:

Shiba Inu

Please choose a dog breed from the "Helping List" which the hoster has provided. We will make an exception and let you edit your entry this time.

Regards.

@linshilinshi Soorry your post remved

On 12/12/2022 at 12:04 PM, kyber said:

Eligibility

1. Members with less than 15 post counts and less than 2 months registration old are not permitted to participate in this giveaway challenge. Any participants found spamming the board to reach the 15 post counts will be disqualified.
  2. Participants are required to familiarize themselves with the rules of the giveaway challenge. Any participants found not following the rules will be disqualified.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Adenman unpinned this topic
  • Adenman locked this topic