which smart TVs

kasper
Go to solution Solved by pc71520,

I am choosing a new smart TV for my room and the living room, they will watch IPTV

to my room 

32LQ6300 or UE32T5372  

into the living room 

UE43AU7172U  or UE50AU7172U  or LG 43UQ7500 or LG 43UQ8000

thanks 

It all comes down to your own preference & budget. Samsung & LG both make great T.V's. I'm a Samsung Fanboy so I won't be of much help. 4k 50" for Living Room, 4K 43" for bedroom, that's what i would go for. 

• 9 months later...

For your room, the 32LQ6300 and UE32T5372 are worth considering. Depending on your preferences, one might stand out based on features like display quality, connectivity options, and user interface.

In the living room, you've got quite a few options: UE43AU7172U, UE50AU7172U, LG 43UQ7500, and LG 43UQ8000. Each model offers its unique set of features and benefits. Consider factors like screen size, display technology, smart features, and connectivity to make the best choice for your living room setup.

If you're looking for more in-depth tech insights and guidance on making the right decision, I recommend checking out https://multitechverse.com/. They could provide valuable information to help you make an informed choice.

Edited by QuinnSanches