need an app to bounce an email

helen

I found an online service that rejects emails sent to my gmail account (to simulate a full mailbox or closed/non-existent account) but then I regretted it because I had given permission to the site to write/send emails from me.Do you know of any app that I can use on my computer that downloads only one email from my gmail account (the one I'll  set in the app) and that automatically sends  back an email to the sender as: email dosent exist   or a full mailbox?

thanks

helen

• Replies 5
  • Views 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• helen

• Kalju

Top Posters In This Topic

@helen I would advise you to first look and check what is in the gmail settings, what You uses and what is at all possible. There completely exist options for email sorting, auto-delete, auto-forward and also auto-reply with prewrote content.
Personally, I have been using all of them for almost 25 years.

45 minutes ago, Kalju said:

@helen I would advise you to first look and check what is in the gmail settings, what You uses and what is at all possible. There completely exist options for email sorting, auto-delete, auto-forward and also auto-reply with prewrote content.
Personally, I have been using all of them for almost 25 years.

so you're writing to me that in the google settings I can set when I get/receive an email google will send back an email ith message email box closed/non-existing  more?I think the email should also be credible I will search a tutorial online

thanks

helen

the emails

PS:Maybe (but I will not but I won't be able to read the email I get) I must forward the email to an address gmail that dosent exist not sure if who will get the email from google will be able to see that "new/second" email 

Edited by helen

@Kalju

dosent work maybe I can explain me bettar.I f I get an email from  [email protected] my mail box must keep the email but send back t that email a message simulating or that my email dosent exist more or that the email box is full (I prefer the first option) I dnt want to put [email protected] i the spam folder just that the propetary of the email [email protected] thinks that the mail box (mine) is colsed.Why? Why somebody for several reasons have give my email without my permission 😕

I can't help you any more and any way.
It all works great.
Personally, I have been using gmail in dozens of mailboxes/accounts since the beta version of gmail was released.

The only thing I can recommend you is to restore all the original settings and remove all your weird extras that you initially talked about and start with the settings from 0. There are actually a little over 6 pages, but in reality it takes about 5 minutes and everything is done.
You can probably do it in your native language as well, language selection is the first choice on the first page...

@Kalju can u write me step by step how you do it? I have tryied to redirect the emil t another address (google address)I confirm with the code that google send me to that email addrees,I close the new/second address account , get the message account dosent exist/close but I get the email back on my account so the email will not be rejested to the "originale" sender