New HP Computer Can't Bypass Local Account

uffbros
Go to solution Solved by uffbros,

I get to the lets connect to a network page..There you used to do Shift -F10 and you get command prompt and kill the network trick and proceed. That no longer works. Any other ways to get a local account at this window?

If I am right, You want to install Windows 11 without sign in to Windows account right ?

download Rufus(Beta version 3.21) to create boot-able USB flash and let it make local account for you. (You can change the name laster)

@uffbros

try as e-mail "[email protected]" enter without quotes

and then as password "test" enter without quotes

It should bypass the account question !

THERE IS NO NEED FOR RUFUS, better use Ventoy !

Hope this helps you !

+ZtEpH2000

Edited by zteph2000

• Solution

I couldn't get that far to enter a bogus email..I was on the network selection page..you can't go past that. I finally got advise that worked...You have to for some reason hit the FN and Shift and F10 keys to get the command prompt..never did before..only shift and F10. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, uffbros said:

I couldn't get that far to enter a bogus email..I was on the network selection page..you can't go past that. I finally got advise that worked...You have to for some reason hit the FN and Shift and F10 keys to get the command prompt..never did before..only shift and F10. 

What is strange here. It has happened before too.
Namely, on newer computers with a small display (14 inches and less), the F keys can still be opened over the Fn key.
Maybe the same is even on some bigger new pc, personally haven't meet still any, but may be. This is the new trend.

I just checked my computer,the one I had this problem with was brand new HP Desktop using their supplied keyboard,and mine doesn't have an FN Key. I thought that was only on laptops.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I have a new laptop with Windows 11 Home.

During the setup, I had to create a Microsoft account online (fake email, fake user) and I would like to create a local account.
Is this possible ? How to do ?

Thanks...

what you needed to do was when you get to the window during install that has the connect to network do this. shift+F10 key...Type in OOBE\BYPASSNRO....It will then reboot and you can enter local account.

• 3 weeks later...
haris_sane69

Starting from version 1.0.86, bypass Windows 11 hardware check and bypass Windows 11 online account requirement are default settings in Ventoy🙂

Tested & working