Suggestion Required for Software Testing Courses

palak231

Hi this is Palak Sharma

I am an Engineering Student, I am learning lots of programming languages here. I want to work in Software Testing field however I don't know anything about it. Even I have started learning about it and recently  I am reading about it from The Art of Software Testing, 3rd Edition book. And for better understanding and better learning I want to take course of Software Testing, however I don't know which  I should choose. Can anyone give their suggestions on this which one will be better or which one course I need to take.

Hoping for some responses.

Thanks

• Like 1

hey Try this :)

Giveaway Pluralsight 1 Year Subscription free link

https://www.pluralsightone.org/product/education/code-org-redemption-3m

Go to that link and press [ACTIVATE BENEFIT] to redeem 1 year free Subscription

Prepare for the future of technology

Whether it’s coding the hottest new app, keeping data secure or building a product that will change the world, Pluralsight can help you prepare for your future.

What’s the first thing you’ll need? Skills.

Your Pluralsight One offering designed in partnership with Code.org 189 for high school computer science students gives you access to 350 courses with over 1,000 hours of content free for 1 year. Not to mention, these courses have been mapped to national computer science standards and Computer Science Principles curricula. You can measure your skills with our assessments, learn from the best and stay in the know on the hottest tech concepts.

Your future looks bright. Ready to get started? Activate your benefit to get access to these courses [and more.]

First I suggest you to use temp-mail to register to see if it has the courses that you like to learn , btw this site is really good :)

Edited by Akaneharuka