Learn HTML and CSS in just 14 hours for free | Become a front end developer in 2022-2023

Agent_XI

Yes you heard it right. This just may be the most comprehensive HTML & CSS course on the internet which will guarantee your future job. With clearly explained concepts in short and several projects and to the point screencast videos, learn the fundamentals & build beautiful and professional websites. Become the best web developer in your region and start earning millions!!(Cheatsheets, references, and tools included - All of which are latest) —

Note: This course is FREE and hopefully will remain free in the future. 

course level: INTERMEDIATE (The one after basic)

Total time: 346:3 minutes

Link: ilovecoding website

Thanks for reading this post and happy learning!!

Please don't leach the stuff. Thanks for cooperation

Edited by Agent_XI

• Replies 2
  • Views 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agent_XI

• Kalju

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

@Kalju See closely man. I have already mentioned that this coding course is for basic-intermediate level peoples and the fact that you don't know anything is maybe because of following reasons:

1- You are not trying to understand basics of coding in HTML and CSS.

2- You maybe don't have a good tutor to teach you everything like how you are going to put HTML and CSS in the website

3- Free courses mostly teach you basics only. For advance you need to get premium courses.

4- As per you say, You are right. This course will not make you like fully job guaranteed but remember that basics are the one which make you reach to your dream

I hope I was able to make you understand. If the issue persists, feel free to dm/pm me. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!! 

• Agent_XI changed the title to Learn HTML and CSS in just 14 hours for free | Become a front end developer in 2022-2023