[Week 12][Giveaway/Challenge] Microsoft Office 2021 [PC] [MAC]

kyber

@Rajiv + @gnbcreations sorry your posts removed

On 10/23/2022 at 11:29 AM, kyber said:

Eligibility

1. Members with less than 15 post counts and less than 2 months registration old are not permitted to participate in this giveaway challenge. Any participants found spamming the board to reach the 15 post counts will be disqualified.
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Adenman said:

@Rajiv + @gnbcreations sorry your posts removed

Are these Random Answers given by Members or just Wild Guesses made to somehow Participate into this Event.

I am unable to understand the Logic behind giving answer from the Given List.

Kindly, help in understanding this contest better.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, mnr said:

Are these Random Answers given by Members or just Wild Guesses made to somehow Participate into this Event.

I am unable to understand the Logic behind giving answer from the Given List.

Kindly, help in understanding this contest better.

Thanks.

please Wait for a reply from the topic owner/author @kyber

regards

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, lemonforest said:

The why is in the rules. I'm guessing akin to random draw raffle system. Any line item chosen more than twice is far less likely to be selected as a winner, simply with the help of the listed exceptions; like votes or other dealer's prerogative. The logic behind the list could also be to keep the event short in duration or keep from picking things like the Wolf in Red Riding Hood.

You didn't get what I am trying to know.

I have no complaints about the given list.

I am just asking that is there any Logical Thinking involved in Decoding the Share Code and reach to the exact Cartoon Character Uploaded by @kyber?

OR

It's just a random reply given from any Group Member participating in this type of Contest.

Because I have been Online at that time when this Contest was started but I didn't post any Name. as I was trying to decode 3 * asterisks in the Contest Share Code.

I am new to this contest; hence I thought that I am missing out any logical process here and assumed that Participating Members are replying after solving the puzzle.

Sorry, if I am wrong somewhere in asking my doubts, my sole purpose is to understand the process of solving this puzzle.

Anyways thanks for replying.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mnr said:

I am just asking that is there any Logical Thinking involved in Decoding the Share Code and reach to the exact Cartoon Character Uploaded by @kyber?

No, there isn't any logic thinking involved. WYSIWYG

What makes you think so differently?

2 hours ago, mnr said:

Because I have been Online at that time when this Contest was started but I didn't post any Name. as I was trying to decode 3 * asterisks in the Contest Share Code.

There's nothing in rules to suggest that you need to decode the 3 * in the contest share code. The rule of the contest specifically states that the 3 * in the share code will be revealed after the closing time.

I hope this will help you understand the contest better.

Regards.

Dear @lemonforest

You post doesn't add any value to the queries besides the queries are already answered in the main topic. Your post will be removed by the mods

Want to discuss anything please use the Main topic HERE

REgards

Edited by kyber

10 hours ago, Samyam said:

Punisher

Sorry buddy but you are late, we will not be able to consider your reply. Better luck in next Giveaway

Submission of Giveaway Challenge Entries

1. This week Giveaway Challenge is open for submission of entries from 23rd October 2022 to 30th October 2022 and the closing time is at 04:30 UTC. Entries received after the closing time will be disqualified.

• Adenman unpinned and locked this topic
  • Adenman unlocked this topic
  • Adenman locked this topic