Cigarettes

Kavu

Just curious to if and what everyones favorite brand is :P i personaly love newports just hate the fiber glas inside their filters but i can deal lol also like camel turkish royals

• Replies 25
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

virginia is a tabacoo producing state no taxes you lucky bastard

and no I can't smoke royals they taste like cigars to me

virginia is a tabacoo producing state no taxes you lucky bastard

and no I can't smoke royals they taste like cigars to me

i believe they do tax it. in kentucky they finally raise the tax on the crap. and then of crouse ban smoking. so they want the money but dont want you to smoke. hmmmmm thats al gore thinking for you

WTF???????????????

U guys try to smoke in UK... £5.10- 20 cigarets! or £9.50- 50 gms of tabaco for less rich ones like me ^_^

£1.00- $1.89$US

Smoking kills.

yes smoking kills but if these fools didnt buy the smokes we the non smokers would have to make up the difference. plus they would live longer and collect ss tax money more. (usa welfare for the old poor) (dont know if other nations have that crap)

its one thing to tax smokes but to tax to make the cost higher to make people stop is just plain bs logic.

It's,ok, that is my choice! :ph34r: dont care(as wont get any help of in form of healthcare anyways), but taxes over here are insult to my freedom ^_^

• Administrator
its one thing to tax smokes but to tax to make the cost higher to make people stop is just plain bs logic.

It is actually a logical way of solving a problem: the health costs associated with smoking. Now... i wouldn't really want to pay my taxes so those "smokers" can have some health care (health care is free in the UK for those who didn't know). The taxing also helps reduce the amount of packets of cigs' purchased because of finicial constraints.

On a related front, i recently vistited Turkey on a holiday. I didn't go to a very touristy area. Its really scary the amount of smokers there. Literally everyone smokes and in places here in the UK we wouldn't dream of smoking (banks etc).

Smoking cigg and pot are both bad for health...

But who cares...

might leave it someday... but I knew wen I was 7 or 8 that I would smoke..

Malboro Blend #27 - best full flavor smokes around (i hate menthol) ^_^

i don't care if it's bad for me either, i actually enjoy the occasional smoke. like after a nice meal, nothing beats a nice smooth cig accompanied by a cup of coke :ph34r:

That's pretty creepy.

Y so ? ^_^

I thought I would smoke .. not rape not murder... :ph34r:

i actually enjoy the occasional smoke. like after a nice meal

Exactly :sneaky:

I have around 6-7 smokes a day.

Mine is a Indian Brand Wills Navy Cut

Hate menthol as well

uh yah in new york there about 5 dollers a pack "in city" the indian rezes wich is about 30 mins away there around 2:50 a pack and 23 dollers a carton in town there 33 dollers a carton gass is cheaper there also they always have it around 35 or 40 cents cheaper then in town prices

and oh yah i like marb menthols there not as strong as nepys though and maybe thats why i like turkish royals although i thought i tasted popcorn whenever i smoke em and i do like ciggars btw srawberry ^_^

Has anyone tried "Gudan Garam"

Its a herbal cigerette..

I guess it is harmless..

It leaves a sweet taste on your lips after smoke.

Has anyone tried "Gudan Garam"

Its a herbal cigerette..

I guess it is harmless..

It leaves a sweet taste on your lips after smoke.

Kretek cigarettes (a common brand is Gudan Garam) combine shredded clove buds andtobacco. They are manufactured in Indonesia, where they are the most popular cigarette. Asmall number of brands are imported into Australia.

The American Medical Association reviewed the medical evidence concerning clovecigarettes in 1988 and reached the following conclusions:

1.Clove cigarettes are tobacco products. Therefore they possess all the hazards associated with smoking.

2.Inhaling clove cigarette smoke has been associated with severe lung injury in a few susceptible individuals. For example, people with asthma appear to be at increased risk from inhalation of clove cigarette smoke. The risk of respiratory tract infections may be increased by inhaling clove cigarette smoke

now what is interesting is that smokeless tob as is chew is illegal in australia but now smokes

Archived