Grow yourself | learn to code and much more | Free learning paths and get udemy coupons for free

Agent_XI

Free learning paths:

As you know that in the present world there nothing for free until it is gained through illegal means. But there are still the people who give out the stuff and particularly lectures for free. Luckily, I went through a website called springboard which not only give you free access to lectures but also lead you through your journey. In addition, you can also select job guaranteed courses e.g. Ui/Ux design career track, data science career track and much more. Just click the link below and start achieving your dreams.

Learn Paths for free

Get udemy courses for free:

Udemy is one of the biggest online learning platform, Who doesn't know about it? Udemy offers wide range of online learning from daily subjects e.g. mental development to job offering paths e.g. Data science engineering. But the only con about this website is that the courses are costly and one can barely buy it. At the same time udemy also offers us the capability to induce coupon for a particular course and get it in discounted price. Fortunately when I was new to udemy, I was introduced to a chrome extension called "fresh coupons" or "fc" (see the screenshot posted below). See the screenshot below. So what you have to do is:

1. Install the "fc" chrome extension: fc coupon extension
  2. Go to udemy website: here
  3. You will see a blue color taskbar in the bottom. 
  4. Click on "open" shown in green colored box
  5. Voila!! You will see the discounted prices of many courses
  6. Click on your desired course
  7. You will be directed to the course and you don't have to worry because the coupon will automatically fill the coupon code

Udemy coupons in "fc" are updated regularly so stay tuned so that you don't miss your favourite course.

Get @edu domain email for free:

@edu email has many different useful features. You can get github student account which is like github pro version. Surely it is a useful thing and can help you develop your career, In addition, you can get many other resources e.g. microsoft azure, digital ocean and much more. Two months before, you were also able to get canva pro for free. So here are two ways with which you can make an edu email:

1. Make an edu email through website (temporary) :
  • Go to this website: here
  •  And you will find your desired @edu domain email there

2. Make and edu email permanently through legal means:

Thanks for reading this!!! See y'all next time

Overwhelmed? Let me know in the comments:  

Want more stuff like this? Like the topic then.

Happy Mondays Beach GIF by Yevbel

Leechers are the bad guys who are jealous. Don't be a leecher!!

Screenshot 2022-10-10 195214.png

• Administrator

@Agent_XI Thanks again, but I have updated my comment in your previous topic.

I requested from you to avoid using black colored text because this is what I see on black themes.

Black.png

You should use remove text format button from the editor after you copy and paste any text from any site because like that it will remove any unnecessary CSS styles you've copied along with the text. 

• Like 3

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Agent_XI said:

@Matt  lmao ok bro. sorry i didn;t understand what did you ask? Sorry for inconvenience. Lemme fix it

I just edited it for you. Whenever you paste the text inside this site editor do this.

1. Select all text 
  2. Use the remove text format button from editor tools. 

You don't really need to color the text because the theme wil change it the way it will display for any member on any theme. 

• Like 3