Fixing Server not Available

csmdew

Been trying to activate eset eis after downloading from eset and keep getting server not available. Had an old os and old eset yesterday and put in new key and it updated just fine, but can't get this new install to do same with license from eset. Also eset would talk with me because it was trial license.. Any help fixing this. thanks

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• csmdew

• Jojco83

• Radpop

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, and which old version of ESET are you trying to activate with key? Because I have a little clue, that ESET stops supporting activation of all EIS versions older than version 15...

Edited by Jojco83

Installed new version and received license from eset (trial) but would not connect to server to activate. If I could get an older version like maybe 14 it might activate but can't find a clean copy.

It's installed but will not activate, done 5 times at least but does not activate. Waiting for eset support to respond but not promising.

Tried to install 14 and got same results, no activation, cannot reach the server. Turned off all firewalls and can't reach server.

Edited by csmdew

Hmmm, look at hosts file, and check, if does not contain these line:

0.0.0.0. edf.eset.com

or

127.0.0.1 edf.eset.com

If so, edit hosts file with any text editor, delete these lines and try to activate once again.