[Expired] Vovsoft Image Combiner v1.4

Adenman

https://vovsoft.com/screenshots/image-combiner.png?v=1.4

Vovsoft Image Combiner is an image joiner software that you can join multiple images. You can add images individually, drag and drop, or select a folder where they are located and let the application extract all the compatible pictures. All the images are displayed in a list, along with their width and height. You can easily change the image order, and choose whether to merge images vertically, horizontally or in grid layout. Once you do so, pressing the "Combine" button will start creating the collage. The merged image will be saved to your preferred directory. The software also allows you to duplicate selected files so that you can use the same image file multiple times.

Terms and Conditions

No free updates; if you update the giveaway, it may become unregistered
You must download and install the giveaway before this offer has ended
Lifetime license
May not be resold

Technical Details

Developed by Vovsoft
Supports Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit)

Image Combiner Giveaway

https://vovsoft.com/giveaway/free-image-combiner-2022/

Thanks for sharing this giveaway bro, I was really looking for something like this as I needed to join vertically some screenshots of a WhatsApp conversation.

However, I must say that this Image Combiner by Vovsoft is pretty basic, it joins vertically, horizontally and grid-wise. No image cropping or smart overlapping (merging) is supported. So for basic (manual) tasks, this is really an excellent and fast tool.

I take this opportunity to share a tip with whomever might have similar needs (joining screenshots of WhatsApp conversations or taking long screenshots on Android devices that do not support that option): Doing the job on the Android itself is actually much easier than transferring the screenshots and then combining them on the PC/laptop. So I ended up using Stitchcraft v1.3.1.101 which is an amazing (almost magic) tool, it is freeware and contains no ads.

However I am still looking for a proper image combiner utility to use on Windows, I tested PhotoStitcher by Teorex but I wasn't impressed by the results and I did not find it so intuitive.

I welcome any creative suggestions eventually via PM not to entirely hijack this thread of dear Adenman (apologies for my long message). Over and out.

Happy everything to everyone :)