[Week 05] [Giveaway/Challenge] [PC] Office Professional Plus 2021

nOkialpha

AND

THE WINNER 

IS

appl.gif.8bd59fea691296784ec1e5c9faab63de.gif   @dinosaur07

Clarification :- He posted in the giveaway before we added the new rule  i.e

Members who have won the winner prize will not be allowed to participate in the rest of the giveaway challenge. Vice versa, members who have won the consolation prize are allowed to continue participation in the rest of the giveaway challenge for the winner prize.

so his entry was valid because of a technicality. that is the reason he won again .

Consolation prize :-   appl.gif.8bd59fea691296784ec1e5c9faab63de.gif  @Cici     appl.gif.8bd59fea691296784ec1e5c9faab63de.gif @haris_sane69

w05a.thumb.jpg.672ef0689cb1f2bda0c3353c82a65d34.jpg

******** Kindly all the winners contact me along with the available choices through PM only. For Choices (Selection of Entries and Prizes) CLICK HERE

Edited by nOkialpha

Just now, SyncMaster said:

Week 3 and 5 same winner!!!!!!

Clarification :- He posted in the giveaway before we added the new rule  i.e

Members who have won the winner prize will not be allowed to participate in the rest of the giveaway challenge. Vice versa, members who have won the consolation prize are allowed to continue participation in the rest of the giveaway challenge for the winner prize.

so his entry was valid because of a technicality.  that is the reason he won again

• Adenman unpinned and locked this topic