in window 11 22H2 build ....105 SOMETIMES I receive these kinds of error. Can it be fixed

vefiyo

• vefiyo changed the title to in window 11 22H2 build ....105 SOMETIMES I receive these kinds of error. Can it be fixed
Israeli_Eagle
29 minutes ago, vefiyo said:

i have microsoft outlook 2021 and yesterday i updated it to the latest version.so its not ancient.It can do things that other email clients dont and cant.

I just said that because in the website told that hxtsr.exe is part of Outlook 2013/2016.

And TheBat! can still do everything perfectly. :coolwink:

@Kalju I also said it at another place in this forum. I think my recent window 11 22H2 build 22621.105 installation Not behaving properly.and I installed build .160 but when i updated it became build .105.

Edited by Matt
Removed text formatting.

Maybe you should try to fix your windows... like a clean install. (or go back to win10, which is more stable... sorry, I had to say it :D )

can this be also a sign of virus

Screenshot 2022-06-22 214353.png

Edited by Matt
Removed text formatting.

Israeli_Eagle

Some bad or older driver might not work. You can scan & check it!

"Review incompatible drivers"

Edited by Israeli_Eagle

@Israeli_Eagle which section of windows does this problem belongs.

the problem is i am not able to open videos on d drive,especially video folder on d drive.it says permission problem,how can this problem be solved.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pQf5rIQX4lbOIGZKuiBupsQGj22vJXng/view?usp=sharing

saving files to d drive is also not possible,

Edited by vefiyo

Israeli_Eagle
2 hours ago, vefiyo said:

@Israeli_Eagle which section of windows does this problem belongs.

the problem is i am not able to open videos on d drive,especially video folder on d drive.it says permission problem,how can this problem be solved.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pQf5rIQX4lbOIGZKuiBupsQGj22vJXng/view?usp=sharing

saving files to d drive is also not possible,

... and USB Drives can only work perfectly with the correct USB drivers!!

And again: If you might use non-supported hardware for W11 then come the weirdest effects, even if you cheat the system to avoid the detection. You simply CANNOT use a too old CPU which does not have the needed minimal instruction sets!!

For example mine is nowadays just the minimum for W11:

CPU.jpg.c8158cb7df37ab0d495f23952fc08170.jpg

Microsoft not tries to be nasty, but uses compiler option for setting the minimums. :coolwink:

Dill Gates says " If you are born poor then its not your fault But if you die poor then its your fault".

I am trying my best to become Rich and buy Alderlake, Rapter lake based PCs,

several ppl attacked me with sarcasm.

22 minutes ago, vefiyo said:

Dill Gates says " If you are born poor then its not your fault But if you die poor then its your fault".

He he . . . true that. :cheers:

@ezellohar  has the right answer . . . the integrity of your Windows 11 is suspect (you might want to try a full & clean re-install . . . whichever OS you prefer.)

FWIW, I'm running a (debloated) Windows 11 on a meticulously configured, 11-year old hardware quite satisfactorily . . . it's fully functional. :dunno:

33 minutes ago, vefiyo said:

Amen . . . to that. :thumbsup:

Israeli_Eagle
1 hour ago, vefiyo said:

several ppl attacked me with sarcasm.

Then better avoid ripoff stuff!! :whistle:
For example laptops (which are not modular and not really a PC, you pay half only for the name etc) and Intel (one useless new socket for every CPU) and such.

38 minutes ago, UberGeek said:

FWIW, I'm running a (debloated) Windows 11 on a meticulously configured, 11-year old hardware quite satisfactorily . . . it's fully functional. :dunno:

But means also nothing, because newer & bigger software you can never use anyway (slow-motion mode). :coolwink:

And for sure you would get weird errors when using because some instructions not exist!

i use vivtools to create tabs in file explorer but after trying many times. i have no tabs in file explorer in  Windows 11 Pro
Version    22H2
Installed on    ‎6/‎20/‎2022
OS build    22621.105
Experience    Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22632.1000.0
.But many ppl say they have TIFE using vivtool.exe.

2 hours ago, Israeli_Eagle said:

But means also nothing, because newer & bigger software you can never use anyway (slow-motion mode). :coolwink:

And for sure you would get weird errors when using because some instructions not exist!

To the contrary, my Windows 11 runs quicker than my Windows 10 on identical hardware . . . neither OS throws-up any sort of errors, for me. :dunno:

21 minutes ago, vefiyo said:

jews have a lot of money and they deserve it because they are hardworking. everyone of them is either a lawyer, professor,doctor,lecturer,banker,artist,engineer,economist,statistician,lots of noble laureats.etc.

I'd rather prefer tech-savvy users . . . those who possess the requisite expertise and focus on working around the drawbacks of any OS over those rich punks who spam these world-wide forums perpetually; whining about the "bugginess" of the latest Operating Systems & in the process, exposing their own incompetence. :P

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Israeli_Eagle
2 minutes ago, UberGeek said:

To the contrary, my Windows 11 runs quicker than my Windows 10 on identical hardware . . . neither OS throws-up any sort of errors, for me. :dunno:

But fact is still that W11 is slower, tho mostly only minimal. The main problem is still that way too buggy! :coolwink:

12 minutes ago, vefiyo said:

i use vivtools to create tabs in file explorer but after trying many times. i have no tabs in file explorer in  Windows 11 Pro
Version    22H2
Installed on    ‎6/‎20/‎2022
OS build    22621.105
Experience    Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22632.1000.0
.But many ppl say they have TIFE using vivtool.exe.

I have no clue what you talk about, but I prefer anyway a good file manager instead of MS File Explorer. Best is for example imho SpeedCommander v20.

Israeli_Eagle
7 minutes ago, UberGeek said:

I'd rather prefer tech-savvy users . . . those who possess the requisite expertise and focus on working around the drawbacks of any OS over those rich punks who spam these world-wide forums perpetually; whining about the "bugginess" of the latest Operating Systems & in the process, exposing their own incompetence. :P

And RealGeeks have no problems to build or upgrade their hardware, but usually not use 11 years old machines of museum/retro level. :dance2:

Israeli_Eagle
3 minutes ago, vefiyo said:

speedcommander is a commercial application.with sixty day trial.

Yes, but totally worth it!

And generally the best products not grow on trees, because the best programmers also not work for free. 

@UberGeek

because you have debloated window 11. what component are not there ib your window 11. have you debloated window 11 22H2 or older version of it.

Israeli_Eagle
2 minutes ago, vefiyo said:

@UberGeek

because you have debloated window 11. what component are not there ib your window 11. have you debloated window 11 22H2 or older version of it.

He can simply not use anything normally, because based of ancient hardware!! So quite useless to compare.

But I also recommend deleting all MS Store stuff per default which I also do already always.

• Matrix locked this topic