samsung jet2 s8003

implague

hi,frends i purchased a new cellfone(samsung jet2 s8003) i did serched over the internet related to its admin codes and all that though i download some jar files to install in the fone but everytime i tries to execute those file its showin the error which is fileformat not supported though samsung jet has supports .jar files so i need help plz plz if sombody knows how to install thirdpatry apps.or games in samsung jet plz let me know ne reply is appreaciable

• Replies 3
  • Views 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AFAIK Samsung doesn't allow you to just run any .jar files in their phone. I used to have the same problem with the Samsung U800. I have lots of .jar files and when I tried copying and running it in the phone, it wouldn't. It's not like the Nokia phones where you can just copy and run from the phone the .jar file.

What I did was searched the internet and I found out you have to install it to the phone first with a third party app. Unfortunately that was years ago and I really don't remember the procedure anymore. All I can remember was using a JAD maker for the .jar file.

If anyone remembers how, please jump in.

@ implague

where did you download the jar files from mate?

I believe that kind of error means that the jar file you are trying to install is not compatible with your phone. If you are trying to install games, make sure that the size dimension of the game is compatible with yours (480X800). cheers.

yeah u were right samsung didnt allow us to install third party games and apps but thats not true cause i able to install some apps and games with help of tk file explorere and jad maker better u go to samsungjetonline=blogspot=com

Archived