how to solve this error message without buying additional hardware

vefiyo

hi,

in windows 11, i cant login to release preview channel. how can this error be fixed.

Screenshot 2022-06-10 132308.png

thanks.

Edited by vefiyo

Israeli_Eagle

It depends what are the reasons:

• For example if your CPU is too old then some instruction sets might not exist!
  • If TPM 2.0 does not exist then it's a security problem.
  • Or it might simply be bad setting in BIOS.

You check it with many tools, for example:

But better not try to cheat or using unsupported hardware, this will create ever more weird errors & crashes!! :coolwink:

Edited by Israeli_Eagle
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

First of all - this is not an error message, it is just information about your system.

The second - It amazes me how strong the force of words is when it is said that you cannot install it and people go crazy to install it somehow ...
When Windows 10 came and everyone had the opportunity to upgrade for free and then it took 7 years and some of people still haven't want install it, although it is currently the best Windows ever/at all.
For me it's  on the contrary, I have always installed the latest, but now I try to avoid this "junk named to Windows 11" for as long as possible, even though I have computers, all 100% compliant.
It seems that every thing is good if it is forbidden in any way, and even gold and diamonds are bad when given for free.

Grain of Wisdom: If you want to sell something, you have to remember to ask for a lot of money, otherwise no one will buy it.

Edited by Kalju

@vefiyo If you're merely looking to install Windows 11 on old hardware, the following release by @shwescorpion might be of interest, to you . . . I'm running it on a 11-year old system (which does not meet the minimum requirements):-

• Like 2

Topic moved from Security & Privacy Center. OS install issues fit better here.

I think you meant Windows 11 21H2 Build 2200.708 instead of Build 2000.708.

If however, you did not . . . you can always update your Windows 11 to build 2200.708 by downloading the offline Preview KB5014019 from the following:-

Direct Microsoft Official Link:-

https://catalog.s.download.windowsupdate.com/d/msdownload/update/software/updt/2022/05/windows10.0-kb5014019-x64_a1e2e82bf30fce2a4ffe482335bd49e9dde218cf.msu

Windows 11 build 2200.675 offline stable installer (KB5014019):-

Direct Microsoft Official Link:-

https://catalog.s.download.windowsupdate.com/d/msdownload/update/software/secu/2022/05/windows10.0-kb5013943-x64_f865dda1e54da004a9b0ae10e5574951266a2863.msu

No bugs . . . is a wild pipe dream. :naughty:

However, Windows 11 is getting better & better, each month . . . have got Windows 10 on another box which works better than Windows 11 (but the difference is narrowing, quite rapidly.)

Very soon, Windows 11 will mature into the best Microsoft OS . . . just as it has happened with all previous Windows (better to bide your time . . . a big release is expected soon.)

Israeli_Eagle
20 minutes ago, UberGeek said:

No bugs . . . is a wild pipe dream. :naughty:

However, Windows 11 is getting better & better, each month . . . have got Windows 10 on another box which works better than Windows 11 (but the difference is narrowing, quite rapidly.)

Very soon, Windows 11 will mature into the best Microsoft OS . . . just as it has happened with all previous Windows (better to bide your time . . . a big release is expected soon.)

Such I also heard when ME, Vista and W8 came..... :lmao:

Well, you're right about the failure of ME & Vista . . . point taken.

However, Windows 8 actually matured into the 8.1 which was a darn good OS . . . varying only by User expertise.

Israeli_Eagle
4 minutes ago, UberGeek said:

Well, you're right about the failure of ME & Vista . . . point taken.

However, Windows 8 actually matured into the 8.1 which was a darn good OS . . . varying only by User expertise.

Naw... Even 8.1 mostly focused "mobile toys" (laptops) and W11 also looks a bit too much like that.

Anyway, we can only see & know a few years later.

Just now, Israeli_Eagle said:

Naw... Even 8.1 mostly focused "mobile toys" (laptops) and W11 also looks a bit too much like that.

Nah nah . . . Windows 8.1 might've been considered a "mobile toy" . . . probably, by those who lacked the expertise.

Just now, Israeli_Eagle said:

Anyway, we can only see & know a few years later.

Bet we'll be having this conversation in a few years months.

Israeli_Eagle
9 minutes ago, UberGeek said:

Bet we'll be having this conversation in a few years months.

Actually... Even W10 needed for that a few years for professionals! Around 2019 it started to become really adult. :coolwink:

Tho some parts forever and totally banned for me, for example the whole MS Store trash and C# wannabe code etc.

Edited by Israeli_Eagle

4 minutes ago, Israeli_Eagle said:

Actually... Even W10 needed for that a few years for professionals! Around 2019 it started to become really adult. :coolwink:

Actually, that was the problem . . . most users "waited" for Windows 10 to become an adult instead of becoming the adult and modding the OS.

BTW, seasoned professionals exploited the performance & enhanced security to their advantage as early as 2016 (a matter of years months.)

Waiting for things to happen is . . . so middle class, dude. :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Israeli_Eagle said:

Tho some parts forever and totally banned for me, for example the whole MS Store trash and C# wannabe code etc.

You could've taken the help of a professional . . . just used a debloated & sanitized Windows 10 ISO as I did. 🤦‍♂️

Israeli_Eagle
17 minutes ago, UberGeek said:

You could've taken the help of a professional . . . just used a debloated & sanitized Windows 10 ISO as I did. 🤦‍♂️

I not need help, but thanks anyway! :coolwink: 

10 minutes ago, vefiyo said:

I am hearing windows 12 is also coming. is it true.

But isn't it absolutely no matter what name or number is put next? 
How can this be important?

Technology is advancing fast. And nowadays time is passing faster and faster.

I think important/wise/intellectual/good/intelligent people should have a meeting or a series of meeting to think about how time passed from 1900 to 2000 or 2020 and how people behaved then and how to train present generation to behave like them so that this world dont face new kinds of diseases pandemics and ww3 and how to train or educate people to how to go forward in terms of new advancement in technology like interplanetary travel to mars or interstellar travel to alpha centauri.

Edited by vefiyo

Israeli_Eagle
2 hours ago, vefiyo said:

I am hearing windows 12 is also coming. is it true.

Might be... And usually the next version becomes useable again. :whistle:

history so far seems to point that windows editions follows a binary pattern 1 0 1 0 1 0... one good edition, one bad to skip, one good, and so on... 😁

• Haha 1

Israeli_Eagle
4 hours ago, ezellohar said:

history so far seems to point that windows editions follows a binary pattern 1 0 1 0 1 0... one good edition, one bad to skip, one good, and so on... 😁

Exactly!! :dance2:

So we can skip W11...