1. 1. Do u like Windows 11 and his performance

• Best Windows ever!
    • Good, but a little buggy.
    • I wait some stability updates.
    • None of the above, comment below.

Israeli_Eagle
26 minutes ago, A2R14N said:

Do u like Windows 11?

Nope, maybe when it becomes more stable 1-2 years later.

• Like 2

I've got Windows 10 and Windows 11 on two identical but different boxes.

Windows 10 is quite robust and my daily driver whereas my Windows 11 returns better performance & higher security at the cost of instability.

However, Windows 11 seems to be receiving more upgrades and is closing the gap rapidly . . . at this pace, the impeding 22H2 might soon dethrone Windows 10 as the best Windows. 🤞

• 1 month later...

As long as no working variant/version has been released, nothing can be estimated or guessed.
So far, there is nothing to be done about it. Simply one useless dung, trash or rubbish.

Maybe after couple years (minimally)...could ask this question.

• Like 1

Israeli_Eagle
43 minutes ago, Kalju said:

As long as no working variant/version has been released, nothing can be estimated or guessed.
So far, there is nothing to be done about it. Simply one useless dung, trash or rubbish.

Maybe after couple years (minimally)...could ask this question.

Yep, the main issue is bad stability and bombs of bugs. Looks for me not even as Beta level.

But sadly also another issues for professional users I think:

• GUI is again mostly focused for weaker machines, mobile toys and half-blind users.
  • The standard Startmenu (which most professionals still would prefer) is not there anymore.
  • Even more bad MS Store apps, C# and .NET based stuff etc.
  • Somehow for me it feels again like all the W8 mistakes...

Edited by Israeli_Eagle

Microsoft still has a lot of work to do on Windows 11.

At the moment, Windows 10 is and remains the most solid and stable operating system.

Absolutely to be preferred for business uses, graphic or video editing ... the best choice for those who prefer stability and solidity at the expense of less appealing graphics (perhaps!) or  more snappy but dancing system.

• Like 2

Israeli_Eagle
4 minutes ago, aum said:

Moved to Linux last year and never looked back.  🙂

I also use sometimes Linux as VM, but cannot be used as alternative base OS. Because 99% software will never run on it!!

Considering all the problems people are having with their updates.. and the dreaded windows recovery loop when the updates screw up their systems..

Windows 10 and 11 are as bad as each other..

add on to the fact that both operating systems include extra Spying software which reports on you directly to micros**t

basically you might as well say.. windows 10 and 11 include SPYWARE.. which is why i never installed either on my system.,

dont really matter and windows 12 is now in the pipeline.. and will be release next year..

if your a game player.. older games dont run at all thanks to the gameux.dll.. which you have to disable..

14 hours ago, andy2004 said:

Windows 10 and 11 are as bad as each other..

Unfortunately I cannot agree with you anymore as far as Win 10 is concerned. I jumped on board last year and with the help of Winaero Tweaker I am not bothered with telemetry, ads, unwanted driver updates,etc. And that ones free. I also bought a license for startisback++. For all intents and purposes I still feel I'm on my old Win7 but with directx12 now and raytracing for my 3060!

And I can also still run very old hardware like my Creative Soundblaster Live! 24-bit External sound card. Which I bought in 2008!

if your a game player.. older games dont run at all thanks to the gameux.dll..

I am a gamer. Which is why I had to ultimately upgrade to Win10 to play some newer games and run the also newer hardware to it's full potential.

Could you mention what "old" games cannot run on 10. Out of curiosity? :)

• Like 2