[Expired] [ microsoft store] My PDF Editor

Adenman

https://store-images.s-microsoft.com/image/apps.47849.14036465627007094.3f08cffd-fcba-4532-a073-ab7cd59c1790.44b0c265-25d6-4721-b22f-616d21cef4a2?mode=scale&q=90&h=300&w=200

My PDF Editor
****** PLEASE NOTE ******
The app does not support windows 10S.
My PDF Editor is a really PDF editor.You can detect exactly which sections, words or phrases you want to edit. And you can change pages by clicking on the list on the left.
The save function only saves in the application specific format, however you can "export" the document to a file in PDF format.
It can edit and read many types of documents. such as Adobe PDF, Miicrosoft DOCX DOC XLSX XLS PPTX PPT VSD , WPS document and so on.
Because the program needs to load all the pages before displaying,So when loading multiple pages or big files, it will be slower and need to wait patiently for a while.Thank you for your patience.

My PDF Editor is a powerful editor for Adobe PDF.
It is Safety, steady and efficient.
The biggest advantage is the ability to edit and export PDF files.
Such as edit PDF text, drawing a straight line, drawing ovals, drawing rectangles and so on.  
It can be used as a PDF reader and also includes functions of a PDF editor. You can detect exactly which sections, words or phrases you want to edit. It can also be used to add text and images into a PDF file. It also allows the functionality to delete information from the file.
It has extensive word processing capabilities, but can also be used as a basic text editor.
It can edit and read many types of documents. such as Adobe PDF, Miicrosoft DOCX DOC XLSX XLS PPTX PPT VSD , WPS document and so on.

Recommended
Your device should meet these requirements for the best experience OS     Windows 10 version 14393.0 or higher
Architecture     x86

$19.99
Original price was $19.99, current price FreeFree
100% off • 1 day left

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/my-pdf-editor/9n5kjq2vd9jf?activetab=pivot:overviewtab