any app that converts pdf to word offline?

helen

I use my note 20 ultra a lot for document scanning (I use camscan pro), I sign and compile documents (I use xodo the pro version) but, I am looking for an app that converts pdf to world (doc / docx) but converts offline not online ( online I have xodo)

From computer I have many software that convert PDF to word (even adobe acrobat pro does it) but I need it for mobile / android. Any idea / suggestion?

Thank's !

Helen

Edited by Matt
Removed text formatting and correcting the title.

You can try searching for PDF to Word apk or PDF to Word Converter apk using Samsung Browser.

Edited by Deunan

56 minutes ago, Deunan said:

You can try searching for PDF to Word apk or PDF to Word Converter apk using Samsung Browser.

PDF to Word works ony online as I wrote is quite duifficult maybe dosent exist fr moibal but nly for computer 

8 minutes ago, helen said:

I try it but if i open pdf ad try to save it gives me errore (no internet cnnection) i serced online try about 7 app but no app was working have u test it?

Sorry no I haven't used it, could try this premium version here.

• Matt changed the title to any app that converts pdf to word offline?

Just in case ....

It's wort to keep in mind that scanning something will result in an image of the document that is in .pdf format and cannot be converted to .doc or .docx format. If you want to get a .pdf document that can be converted, you must download the original document and its source must be a word document, not an image of the document.
OneNote can extract the text in the image, but even it does that with huge errors, more options and/or programs what would be able to do it I don't know.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kalju said:

Just in case ....

It's wort to keep in mind that scanning something will result in an image of the document that is in .pdf format and cannot be converted to .doc or .docx format. If you want to get a .pdf document that can be converted, you must download the original document and its source must be a word document, not an image of the document.
OneNote can extract the text in the image, but even it does that with huge errors, more options and/or programs what would be able to do it I don't know.

I have scanned a pdf then I signed it then I have converted in dcx with Xodo but online 

5 hours ago, Mach1 said:

yes is the premium that convert but (I have a video)  I tested and allmost works offline exept frm PDF to world

Screenshot_2022-04-23-15-47-26.jpg

7 hours ago, Mach1 said:

I downloaded from your link and installed another time same error. Then I tried but online and I got the message that the pdf to doc conversion still needs to be implemented. Hopefully, Frse will be the only app to convert offline

Thanks

helen

• 2 months later...
On 4/23/2022 at 4:38 PM, helen said:

I use my note 20 ultra a lot for document scanning (I use camscan pro), I sign and compile documents (I use xodo the pro version) but, I am looking for an app that converts pdf to world (doc / docx) but converts offline not online ( online I have xodo)

From computer I have many software that convert PDF to word (even adobe acrobat pro does it) but I need it for mobile / android. Any idea / suggestion?

Thank's !

Helen

already try some of offline app to convert pdf but the result not so good. The simplest and much efficient way im use is using google docs, from google drive just open with google docs your pdf file then from opened google docs file->download->microsoft word.

The same method can be use to OCR an image file to text, the OCR result is by far more accurate from my experience.