Video downloader

Gerry85

Hi there!

I'm looking for a video downloader wich is  capable to download live streaming videos (.ts) v3 from Ivideon .

Neither IDM nor Apowersoft  Streaming Video Recorder did not detect v3 videos.

Thank you!

Edited by Gerry85

What about leaving us a direct link so that we can try before to reply?

Otherwise it will likely become a thread like: try this, try that, or try this, or try that...

Note:

I've never tried this software, however the linked .pdf document states it supports your posted/shared site.

I hope this helps!

7 hours ago, bigbrother said:

Note:

I've never tried this software, however the linked .pdf document states it supports your posted/shared site.

I hope this helps!

I tried the above mentioned downloader,the download  results are:

-"Failed to download.Please view and try to download in build-in browser."

-in build-in browser dowloaded only JSON files,not TS (video) files.

19 hours ago, Gerry85 said:

You can download files, but not the real-time camera signal.
This page contains a real-time camera signal from which a real-time video image can be obtained using a special program. But there is no stored files and no stored file link. If they have these stored somewhere, ask, maybe they will share the links with You but I doubt in it.
But in order to download something, you first need to decode that signal, turn it into a video file, save it to a video file, and only then can you download it.
The page you have shared does not have any video files. So you can only record directly from your computer monitor and by this way You'll get your own video file or files.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, micil said:

Works with tubedigger

You are right, it works with TubeDigger. :) I tested yesterday but not carefully enough. After I saw your screenshot I did more testing and with the combination Settings > Browser: Chromium (Android) together with Rec Mode it's working perfect.

Rec Mode in TubeDigger does not mean screen recording. From the FAQ at https://tubedigger.com/faq.html

Is 'Rec Mode' like screen capturing?

'Rec Mode' is NOT screen capturing. In 'Rec Mode' TubeDigger records media packets that come through network card and recorded file has quality as in 'D-L Mode'.

On 4/10/2022 at 2:51 PM, Kalju said:

You can download files, but not the real-time camera signal.
This page contains a real-time camera signal from which a real-time video image can be obtained using a special program. But there is no stored files and no stored file link. If they have these stored somewhere, ask, maybe they will share the links with You but I doubt in it.
But in order to download something, you first need to decode that signal, turn it into a video file, save it to a video file, and only then can you download it.
The page you have shared does not have any video files. So you can only record directly from your computer monitor and by this way You'll get your own video file or files.

The above mentioned web page contains the following video address:

https://open.ivideon.com/embed/v3/?server=100-pfsi8DcvNM93x2oVeG087X&camera=0&width=1920&height=1080&lang=en&fs=&noibw=

Since Ivideon upgraded  the video player(zoom,sound) to v3 neither IDM nor Apoversoft Streaming Video Recorder,GetFLV not detecting the live stream.

Pretty good joke, but unfortunately only a joke.
If you have time, try to learn how video signals are transmitted in real time

and how they can be stored as security recordings and then overwritten again.

Good luck.

1 hour ago, Kalju said:

Pretty good joke, but unfortunately only a joke.
If you have time, try to learn how video signals are transmitted in real time

and how they can be stored as security recordings and then overwritten again.

Good luck.

Joke or not,like it or not,that's your business.

The topic starting question is quite simple,some forum members understood it and replied accordingly.

You replied something wich wasn't asked for.

On 4/11/2022 at 1:17 PM, micil said:

Works with tubedigger

tubedigger.jpg

Yes,from version 7,but unless you have the full version,the trial version is basically useless.

Edited by Gerry85

3 hours ago, Gerry85 said:

Yes,from version 7,but unless you have the full version,the trial version is basically useless.

I have the full version, I bought the license
Edited by micil

19 minutes ago, micil said:
I have the full version, I bought the license

Yes, me too. :) It only cost $25 for a lifetime license and can be used on 5 computers. If sharing with 4 friends, it will be just $5 per person.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This site transmits live stream via Web Secure Sockets (WSS) protocol as fragmented MP4, but without direct MP4 header, therefore TubeDigger cannot detect direct WSS stream. Anyway, there is still possibility to record such streams using TubeDigger's HTML5 recorder (Rec Mode).

Edited by TubeDigger

8 minutes ago, pc71520 said:

Please, elaborate on this...

Such stream is rare, not really necessary, TubeDigger's HTML5 recorder can record it.