chlorophyll

chlorophyll
cell1.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me neither, not even close :)

I use this thing called 'talking', it's an old tradition some of us still use.

• Administrator

Same here. I hardly use it. The real thing is what I'm sitting on. :D

i always switched it off i leave the office and when im in bed :lol:

This will shock most of you.. I don't own a personal communications device of any kind and haven't since 2002... at which point I destroyed two phones with a 10 lb. sledgehammer... I went without one because I couldn't afford the $300 PROJECTED bill I was receiving ( which was on a 69.99 plan - thinking about $90 when it was through when I was signing the paperwork ) each month ahead of time from a company called Cingular Wireless.. which was triggered by me deferring my connection costs to my first months bill ( which they said I could do ) First months being over or around $500.. ( mind you this was simply telephone service )... My previous monthly costs had been around $60 a month on a 39.99 plan from Sprint.. ( which I would go with if I was going to get one now )... After being jostled around for over three months and continually billed by Cingular for a service that I had discontinued ( pushing it past the date and time that I could get out of a breach of contract with the company and get away with only having to pay the vendors breach of contract fee.. ( 150 and another 150 if I terminated past the second date to the company *Total of 300 ) .. I had to manage to pay for crap I wasn't using nor needed.. amounting to another $1200.00.. ANYWAY.. so I couldn't afford it and after that point I technically had no need or use for it where I was at as I had relocated ... and knew nobody and and now eight years later .. I still technically have no need for it.. ( nor to be robbed and screwed-over ) for no reason at random by said company or companies..

So here I sit.. probably the only person here without a phone... Personally I think that companies should be held liable for damages relating to situation like these.. but you know what they won't ... They gain too much from it... an they have no reason to even offer proper customer service, nor follow their customers requests.. because they have nothing driving them to do so.. instead its better to do the aforementioned..

chlorophyll

:(

Don't get me wrong though... I do love Sprint.. they have been the only company to actually do me right and offer adequate basic customer service...

The main post though, does remind of the evils of cell phone usage.. I always think its me.. but it seems like when I have something to say to someone its always .. 'Hold on a minute .. Hello.. yeah.. ' phone call.. whenever I am trying to get something done... and it concerns other people that need to be involved.. before I can take a breath and say it .. 'Hold on a minute .. Hello.. yeah.. '

On that note alone I always wish I had a phone so I could call them right then and stand in front of them talking on my phone to talk to them to say what I need to while looking into the back of their pupils..

• Administrator

heath, not all the members are from US. :)

Sprint, A & T, etc. are the mobile service providers in US(that people may not know about). ;)

I thought with the old GSM phone/Satellite services they atleast had international business.. but maybe not.. There are thousands of companies out there.. even in this area there are smaller companies that nobody has heard of ...LOL..

• Administrator

The only reason I know of US based service providers is CNET. Otherwise I'm sure none of the guys here would have heard about them.

Not obsessed, but my Mobile Phone is an essential part of my day.

I totally agree..

It's handy when there's a music player in it.. I use that when I'm going to the gym.

Also, I do use my agenda in my phone for school and work, comes in handy.. :P

I don't use anything else.. Agenda + Music + Calling/txting is everything I do with it.

No need an Agenda + won't need an iPod or anything like that, just 1 phone. :lol:

chlorophyll

i love music.so i cant live without my mobile n82.extraordinary music performance.i love my mobile only for music purpose.its handy tooo

Archived