How to replicate user accounts?

d3v

Hey guys I've just reformatted a customers PC and they insist they want seperate WIndows accounts. I useually tweak-up each account seperately but I am sick of it and was wondering if theres a way to do all the tweaks and customizations with one account then replicate it so both accounts are the same, just with different usernames.

Any way??

Cheers.

• Replies 2
  • Views 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whenever I format a system and finish configuring the primary account, TuneUp Utilities comes handy in replicating some of the basic primary account preferences onto the other User accounts as depicted below:-

2db72u0.jpg

However, this does not replicate preferences of all the installed Programs for which I synchronize the Config files. It becomes a headache though when the accounts are required to be configured differently (for example, when configuring for different privileges.)

I recently foundProfile Relocator:

Profile Relocator is a step-based application that allows the re-locating of the Windows Users profile directory. Once re-located, any created profiles will appear in the new location in their entirety. The advantage to doing this allows profiles to be stored in a location that doesn't reside on the system drive, ensuring that profile data isn't compromised as a result of re-installation or system failure.

Archived