What kind of music do you listen?

Rudeboy2025

What kind of music do you listen to the most?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of music do you listen to the most?

• Rap/Hip-Hop
    • Rock
    • Alternative
    • Pop
    • Country
    • Techno
    • R&B
    • Jazz
    • Latino
    • Classical
    • All Of The Above
    • Other (Please Specify)

Rudeboy2025

I listen to Rap/Hip-Hop the most but I also listen to Rock, Alternative, Techno, and R&B.

P.S - I hate Country! ;)

• Replies 25
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LemonHead2089

Rap and Hip-Hop ;)

I couldn't possibly name one genré as I listen to almost anything... i have just ober 10GB's of music on my system and I can honestly say there isn't one kind that I listen to more than any other...

By the way i added some more options :D

I couldn't possibly name one genré as I listen to almost anything...

I too like good songs genre is secondary.... :D

Though POP is the largest chunk in my collection....

all sorts...

Rock, Alternative, Pop, Classical, techno, hip-hop and soundtrack music...

As for my favorite.. no favorite. Depends whats on the radio or what I havnt listened to recently in my music collection.. :D

Rudeboy2025

Thanx Samurai for adding more options. I couldn't think of any more at the time. :w00t:

listen almost anything here except....country.

second to you rudeboy2025

Hey country's not that bad...

Shania Twain has been pretty amazing with some of her songs, although albeit it's a little more pop-orientated. Some of her older music is worth a listen though :rolleyes:

A couple more I'll name which we've all heard and loved...

Dusty Springfield - Son Of A Preacher Man

The Statler Brothers - Flowers On The Wall

Both featured predominately in Pulp Fiction.

Don't knock it, it's not that bad. Same goes for classical. EVERYONE remembers tha tango scene in True Lies ;)

Guest MPAA_agent

i voted 4 Other (and i am specifying what i mean by that!)

:rolleyes: ....as i have already posted that i come from india......so just like an average indian guy the music that i listen to mostly is Bollywood film songs(OST).....and hindi pop music and remixes.....4 those who r totally unaware of the word 'Bollywood', it refers to the indian movie industry....to know more just go to the new poll started by me.....;) Have you heard of BOLLYWOOD??" and read my post there..... and you will know what it means!!

and some indian pop artists that i like the most are...Bombay Vikings (my fav.!), Lucky Ali, Shaan, Alisha, Euphoria....and of course Falguni Pathak!! ...and i m a fan of STRINGS...(even though they r from Pakistan!)

BTW i also listen to some english pop and country!!...... ;) ....and i love Shania Twain, Atomic Kitten, Celine Dion, BSB, Westlife, Shakira, Hilary Duff etc.

i guess that explains why i voted 4 Other....... :D

Only 'Bollywood' song I have is Punjabi MC - Mundian To Back Ke (Knight Rider Remix) :unsure:

Guest MPAA_agent
Only 'Bollywood' song I have is Punjabi MC - Mundian To Back Ke (Knight Rider Remix) :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:unsure: Just for ppl like you who r just starters and dont understand hindi, here's my guide to some Hindi/Bollywood songs that have some English thrown in, maybe if you r lucky u can find them on Kazaa... :think:

Rudeboy2025

Like I said in the other topic I used to watch movies before and just the same I used to listen to lot of hindi music. Now that I'm here I'm hooked to music over here. Mostly Rap and Hip Hop.

Guest tensegg

I only listen to country music, played backwards.....

got the house back, the car back, the kids back, the dog back...... :huh:

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Bolt_Gundam510

satanic, J Rock, J Pop, anime, techno some country, some jazz i listen to but other than that i hate it, i don't listen to african trible music can't get into it.

satanic, J Rock, J Pop, anime, techno some country, some jazz i listen to but other than that i hate it, i don't listen to african trible music can't get into it.

Kind of an old topic, vote in my topic about this too if you haven't already done so!

• 8 months later...

Archived