[SUGGESTIONS] New Mobile Phone

SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Hello,

I'm currently rocking a OnePlus 6t, and well, I've had it for quite some time and thought to ask for your opinions on potential upgrade?

Sorry on being biased, but we'll exclude iPhone's for these.

Primary function for said phone is just recording video {Primarily Concerts, so lighting is gonna be garbage for the most part}, not even much of taking pictures, but just recording 4K 60fps footage (I still feel 8k 24/30fps isn't quite worth it).

And I know S22 line coming out next week, and boasts to be roughly the same as the S21 except with better optimizations... though ooofs at the potential price range.. and I'd be opting for the Ultra line {DUe to better camera/lens}

But I'm quite open to others.

Was watching this video, and I gotta say that shakiness/blurring of the S21 is kind of a turn off, although I doubt I'll be active while recording... I mean if it's a concert, I'll be standing for the most part and not moving, though can't quite say the same if the bass from the concert would cause distortion.

Sadly, I can't quite follow OnePlus anymore (Had their OnePlus One as well) since they just never were that great with their camera/lens, even with their partnership with Hasselblad, seems there's more of a yellow-tint? on their videos.

Pixel 6 Pro overall seems fairly good, even though majority of its magic is within it's AI if I'm not mistaken.

Either case, I thought I'd just create a post to get some opinions, and I think the S21 is probably the priciest of the bunch?

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
On 2/2/2022 at 10:37 PM, SacredCultivator said:

Pixel 6 Pro overall seems fairly good, even though majority of its magic is within it's AI if I'm not mistaken.

I'd recommend the Pixel 6 Pro since it appears to be a decent phone.

• Like 1

SacredCultivator

Thanks.. and hate to say... Got that Chinese New Year monies, and ended up splurging and pre-ordering the S22 Ultra =X

Edited by SacredCultivator