Network problem in Windows Seven

sanjoa

Hi, guys! I've got a problem with the network in Windows Seven, I cannot share internet connection. I'm using a mobile broadband dial-up based connection and I can't make it work. I'm using a router to connect the computers in.

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello José Matías Lemos,

You seem to run into frequent issues in your computing life and we keep trying to assist in making your life less miserable. In your last 2 issues where you've received assistance, I haven't seen your response (not insisting that your thank us.) Maybe, I've been too civil this time. :coolwink:

To jog your memory:

http://www.nsaneforu..._1entry172932

• Administrator

I'm wanting to mention this from many months. But I thought Jose would feel bad. As on the same time, we all get experience with the problems that arrive, don't we?

But it's our job to help without thinking of the reward, even if it's thanks. :)

Well its not so much Thanks You's in order or we need to be in the Spotlight.. or about people's feelings ( though we aren't here to hurt anyone - I dare someone to play that trump card )..

Its about the Forum itself... The issues that are posted, if we all are going to learn from them, then we have to see them through.. That means a clear statement of the issue, circumstances involved, OS and all the details... and the process that is taken to resolve it... This helps out others in the forum, Visitors and Guests.. which is one of the main parts to the forum itself..but in the end point we have no resolution.. nothing solved.. and anyone who would search or reference the thread, would not be helped.. The only person it would be helping is the individual posting it.. I mean if we had threads like this for everyone.. we would have TerraBytes of repetition..

I think its unfair on that note to the forum and all others involved.. Hope that clearly states how I see it..

chlorophyll

@D

yeah he should know THAT.anyways we are here to help others. :rolleyes:

• Administrator

I clearly know that saying thanks is mentioned here as an assurance or a note that the problem is solved. ;)

But I'm sure Jose is not knowing about it. I mean he may not have felt before on what we are trying to explain him.

Jose, we are always there to help, just leave a note when the problem is solved. :)

Well its not so much Thanks You's in order or we need to be in the Spotlight.. or about people's feelings ( though we aren't here to hurt anyone - I dare someone to play that trump card )..

Its about the Forum itself... The issues that are posted, if we all are going to learn from them, then we have to see them through.. That means a clear statement of the issue, circumstances involved, OS and all the details... and the process that is taken to resolve it... This helps out others in the forum, Visitors and Guests.. which is one of the main parts to the forum itself..but in the end point we have no resolution.. nothing solved.. and anyone who would search or reference the thread, would not be helped.. The only person it would be helping is the individual posting it.. I mean if we had threads like this for everyone.. we would have TerraBytes of repetition..

I think its unfair on that note to the forum and all others involved.. Hope that clearly states how I see it..

I clearly know that saying thanks is mentioned here as an assurance or a note that the problem is solved. ;)

But I'm sure Jose is not knowing about it. I mean he may not have felt before on what we are trying to explain him.

Jose, we are always there to help, just leave a note when the problem is solved. :)

heath is right and so is dkt .

" a thanks ",, doesnt mean a person has to get rid of a debt he now owns , because others helped him to get rid of his problem .

but its just a small gesture , which shows that yes one is considerate enough to acknowledge the efforts put by some one else to get his issue resolved ..

that is it .

a small token of appreciation .

but nevertheless ,

the forum and its members are here to help , each and every one , irrespective of the fact that one says a "thank you" at the end of affairs or not .

but the issue of prime concern is ,

at least report back , that whether the issue has been taken care of or not , did the steps advised worked or not ,

or for that reason ,

what actually worked !!!

i hope jose understands this -_-

Archived