Monitoring apps?

elohelomg

Well, I need an application that will allow me to monitor computers on a network (kinda like a keylogger, but not a keylogger), and have it allow me to see what each user is doing, what websites they've visited and what not. Any ideas?

• Replies 4
  • Views 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I need an application that will allow me to monitor computers on a network (kinda like a keylogger, but not a keylogger), and have it allow me to see what each user is doing, what websites they've visited and what not. Any ideas?

Way too little as to what are you/your right to such activity (I mean is it official?/ are you network administrator/what OS /protection is network...)

1 I've heard off

http://www.paganini.net/index.cgi/angel/angel.html

Most IT/admin don't have to ask this question.. is this n the home or are you being given more responsibility at work...

I've been asked to help out. I am no IT guy, lol...but i have been asked what app would serve there purpose, and, for my sake, I would like to know.

It would be a windows, most likely XP.

dont know about network monitoring ,

but there is one small free application for monitoring one computer .

desktop shark .

it key logs and auto screen captures after a preset user time interval .

and it does this in stealth mode , not recognizable , even in process manager ( i think so ...)

the paid version also has an option of remote access to your pc and it can also mail the administrator the data it collects over his email account .

never tried it myself though .

u can use OpenDNS to see what websites are accessed at what time ...

Archived