[Expired] O&O Defrag Professional Edition Build 24.5.6501

Adenman

• Adenman pinned this topic

Hello. Anyone who uses this defragmenter, I would like to know which mode to select so it will not defragment any VSS space reserved for system restores nor the space where sfc/scannow retrieving files. I read that in same mode Q&Q defragments those and deletes/damages these protected files/images.  It was explained to me that if running in some specified mode, the software will not defrag. those sections on the hard drive.  Any advise would be appreciated. I am sorry if I posted this in a wrong section.  Fred

6 minutes ago, fredlaso said:

Hello. Anyone who uses this defragmenter, I would like to know which mode to select so it will not defragment any VSS space reserved for system restores nor the space where sfc/scannow retrieving files. I read that in same mode Q&Q defragments those and deletes/damages these protected files/images.  It was explained to me that if running in some specified mode, the software will not defrag. those sections on the hard drive.  Any advise would be appreciated. I am sorry if I posted this in a wrong section.  Fred

Sorry For pressing Quote, had no clue of its function,

Edited by fredlaso
Please delete Quotes. Thank you.

• Adenman unpinned this topic
  • 2 years later...