help with Internet Download Manager (IDM)

jonahlomu

Hi,

would you please tell me how can I add a list of files to download on IDM and to start immediately to download them?

The program works perfectly for me, the only problem is that I had to copy the link and add them one by one, and when

are a lot, is a very long process.

Thanks in advance for any advice!!!!

• Replies 8
  • Views 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sl@pSh0ck™

what browser are you using? open IDM - click options - make sure your browser is checked.<br><br>also check off "automatically start downloading from urls placed to clipboard" ... just place url to clipboard and it will ask you if you want to download from it.<br>

I did it, the problem is that I don't know why I don't know how to download various files at the same time copying them directly from a site.

Sl@pSh0ck™

after your done w/ the above instructions, just highlight the links from that website and press ctrl - c, it should prompt you if you want to download from the links.

should look like this:

post-23431-126815340404_thumb.png

Sl@pSh0ck™

I don't think IDM would work for some filehosting sites :frusty: sorry my bad. Anybody w/ a better idea?

I think you need to enter you login detail in the IDM. Go to Downloads->Options->Site Logins. Press New and type under Server/path:

http://hotfile.com

And then user name and password.

Cheers ;)

first u have to enter server/path username and password as the above post mentions...

then add all the links in idm by clicking 'check all' (as shown in above pic by nivrid).....

then go to Scheduler>>Files in the queue...there you can select the number of files you want to download at the same time...

after that click on the small down arrow besides 'start queue' select 'Start Main download Queue'....

Or try using JDownloader instead mate.

It is made to download from file hosting sites.

Archived