Forum Registration Working Again!

nsane

News.pngYeah, I finally got around to re-compiling Apache and PHP -- didn't realize GD2 was disabled by default. So you peeps have fun now because I must've typed configure, make and install about 1000 times at this point (I hate waiting on slow ass WHM to compile stuff) :(

Now, this did have bonus to it, because it also allowed me to install the cURL library and re-start implementing that into the lead proxy's PHP frontend (it's using raw/header-parsed PHP sockets atm). I thought about doing it a while back but it wasn't needed since the old host had a descent server and connection. But now that we're limited by hardware allowing the server to cache and share connections over the proxy chain would definitely speed it up a bit. Yeah, I noticed the crap speeds, but the server's making 2 connections for EVERY download request (same goes for each link in the chain). Hang in there tho :lol:

• Replies 6
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

if i get my website host back up you can use it for sotring files also owe the guy 24 dollers lol so as soon as i get that into the bank n pay him itll be up

• 11 months later...
if i get my website host back up you can use it for sotring files also owe the guy 24 dollers lol so as soon as i get that into the bank n pay him itll be up

Its working just fine, thanks nsane.

• Administrator

This is a very old topic (almost 1 year old).

I'll go ahead and close this, so no one gets confused

Archived