Problem with Kaspersky Confirmation Dialog

vhick

Hi,

I hope someone to help me regarding Kaspersky.

I want to use Kaspersky because I found out that it is very light on my system. The problem I cannot pause the protection because Kaspersky automatically close the confirmation  dialog very quick.

If someone have same experience  as mine, please share your thoughts and what fix did  you do.

Thank you so much in advance.

8 hours ago, MartinAero said:

Hi,

As you can see in the end of the thread, that's my name 😂

The solution didn't work the confirmation dialog is automatically close, so it didn't show up in the task manager.

Anyway, thank you so much mate 😊

58 minutes ago, vhick said:

As you can see in the end of the thread, that's my name 😂

Oh sorry, I must have read to fast, I didn't see that! 🤣;)

Maybe the dialog box will stay if you press the "Space" key extremely fast (within 0,1-0,2 seconds) after you click at "Pause protection".

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MartinAero said:

Oh sorry, I must have read to fast, I didn't see that! 🤣;)

Maybe the dialog box will stay if you press the "Space" key extremely fast (within 0,1-0,2 seconds) after you click at "Pause protection".

Thank you...I will try later and give you feedback. BTW...what antivirus you use?

6 hours ago, vhick said:

Thank you...I will try later and give you feedback. BTW...what antivirus you use?

I use KSOS (Kaspersky Small Office Security).

On 10/8/2021 at 11:39 PM, MartinAero said:

@vhick If it doesn't work with "Space" either it's probably best if you uninstall and then reinstall. Use their special tool "kavremover": https://media.kaspersky.com/utilities/ConsumerUtilities/kavremvr.exe

My confirmation dialog is working now. I think the new 2021 is the culprit. What I do is install KIS 2019, check if the disable protection confirmation dialog is working correctly, then I update in KIS 2021.

All working good now. Thanks for the help.

On 10/8/2021 at 11:39 PM, MartinAero said:

@vhick If it doesn't work with "Space" either it's probably best if you uninstall and then reinstall. Use their special tool "kavremover": https://media.kaspersky.com/utilities/ConsumerUtilities/kavremvr.exe

I made a correction with this as the problem reappeared. I found out that the cause of the problem is Hubstaff employee tracking application. When I stop the  tracking, the confirmation dialog is working perfectly.

For the meantime, spacebar will do the trick. I will update the thread in Kaspersky forum if they will find a solution  for  this.

Thank you.