Win 11 issue

Betts1964

Guys,

I have the following CPU in my desktop: i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20 GHz. When I try to update my PC to win 11, it states my CPU cant install this CPU.  Is there an ISO already created with win 11 pro that bypasses this issue? If yes, where can I get it plz?

TIA  

There isn't even any Release Preview iso, so far there is only dev iso and beta iso and it is freely available to everyone.
At the moment, you don't need to do any special chemistry, just disable the CPU, fast preload control and TPM2 control, and you can install it on absolutely any computer where was possible to install Windows 10. And you absolutely don't need any cracks. How to install has been talked about for at least half a year every day and everywhere, including this forum and the MDL forum, where you are, as far as I know, also a member.

Edited by Kalju

Israeli_Eagle

Sorry, but your CPU is not supported. And better also not try it, strongly not recommended!

For example the system might use instruction sets which don't exist in your CPU.

Edited by Israeli_Eagle
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1