EZ CD Audio Converter 9.5.0.1

Karamjit

EZ CD Audio Converter, formerly Easy CD-DA Extractor, rips audio CDs with exact and reliable error detection and two-pass verification of audio, allows editing of metadata supporting multiple services for retrieving high-quality metadata, and burns discs. It has a very fast multi-core audio converter that allows parallel audio conversion with up to 8 parallel converters. All combined in a user friendly interface.

Download

15 hours ago, jvidal said:

beware! if you use avast, you must add an exclusion, or else it will detect the files winspool.drv and code_modern.dll as virus.

Yes, in ESET NOD32 too.

• Administrator

@Plexxorand @E1uSiv3you guys are @FrontPage Contributorboth of you already know where the fixes must be posted and shared on the FrontPage, so why you guys making it more complicated and duplicated your posts here and on FrontPage Files forum? And you are making more hard of the staff members to work after you and fix your posts. This is not allowed, and don't make me regret opening this forum for a normal discussion anything but fixes. 

• Thanks 2

Normally the Frontpage discussion says go here, but this announcement wasn't there at the time of posting, unnecessarily complicated if you ask me.

my regards

18 minutes ago, semen said:

thank you so much 

but please where I can found the crack

Generic Code Modern Hook:

BTCR Patch:

Edited by alexxf

@semen

Post Removed.  Like on most online forums the use of the 'Like / Thanks' button  Reactburg.gif   and  Requests for illegal materials are not permitted.