Formula1 2010: The Season

Lite

• Administrator

Alonso would have won i think if he hadn't have spun.

Also, i've updated the first post with some of the essential information ;)

• Replies 40
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks dude!

...yeah... shame, but I really cant find anything to hate him for (apart from his early carer comments)- agreed- could have, would have- should have! :bag:

• Administrator

Looks like a Ferrari weekend to me weather depending. Don't read into the Maclarens being quickest.

Lets hope Schumacher has a good weekend too....

I feel sorry for Vettel.... dominates two races and then his car breaks both times.

Hope I'm not a spoiler for some not having watched the race yet.

Loved Vettel's reply to the Team after the race to day. "Thank you boys! Fantastical!"

• Administrator

I'm pretty sure he mentioned something about "this being the shit!" too.

Yeah I think that was said by throwing the helmet.. and doing the 'Ho-didddle-diddle dance allover the top of the car.. Like a crack-head on a pogo-stick'.. Nah actually.. but sometimes your like ..... These guys are too professional.. :) :thumbsup:

Yeay... only is RB will be reliable enough, I dont see anyone else catching them two...

ANW ready (with coffee in hand) and waiting!- going to be good race! (and I refuse to speculate on who's going to take this one!) :P

#Vetel# is going to take this one :sneaky:

Totally awesome race! nice performance by Ja Bu and well deserved victory! :thumbs up:

2'nd place "taker" :s ... I do not remember that person to be better , than any other and so can't justify his attitude on and off track- he needs to get ban on a race or two to get some sense in to what he's meant to do and not to... :thumbs down:

RB... oh RB... clearly as strong team in certain areas- as weak in tactics... :thumbs level:

Ni Ro- solid as he could have been in given circumstances- well done on him again! :thumbs up:

Yay! McLaren 1-2!

Hamilton still needs to sharpen up his tyre choices, just look at Rosberg who is similar age but made the correct call. Button proved many wrong including me that ok so he's not as aggressive as Hammy but as this race proved, that's not always a bad thing. :rolleyes:

Edit: Good decision by the stewards to give a reprimand to Hammy and Vettel.

Yay! McLaren 1-2!

Hamilton still needs to sharpen up his tyre choices, just look at Rosberg who is similar age but made the correct call. Button proved many wrong including me that ok so he's not as aggressive as Hammy but as this race proved, that's not always a bad thing. :rolleyes:

Edit: Good decision by the stewards to give a reprimand to Hammy and Vettel.

Congrats to Je. Bu. once again, but regrading Hammi- I'd like to change my mind- never mind his bad bad bad attitude/comments/ behaviour, but for today's Pit shenanigans he should be taken to court for attempted murder of innocent mechanics :ph34r:

• Administrator

There should be have been a drive through for lewis today... no question about it. Vettel was in the pitlane already, hamilton was released into his path. Hamilton should have yielded to vettel also after this.... its a pit lane not a pit two lanes.

Well done to both Alonso and Rosberg for dominating there team mates (again).

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Looks like another weekend of Red Bull domination.

Archived