Two questions

sanjoa

Hi, guys! How you doin? First of all, I'd like to know how to change the CPU voltage in the BIOS setup of my ASROCK N68, and, second, I'd like to know how can I "delete" previous version of Windows, because in post message appears "Windows 7" and "Previous version of Windows". I'd like to delete that message.

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i dont know more about Bios but if there is option to change the cpu voltage otherwise u hav to change the SMPS well its only my guess or opinion and for the other problem that u re facing about "Previous version of Windows" need to know wheather u r using both 7 and xp or only win7

I would be wary of changing CPU voltage.

It can be a double edged sword.

For more information: Link

you prob installed windows 7 on an already working version of windows (hence the 2 choices during boot-up).....if you installed both in the same drive, then the only option is to format T_T

and like Biz said, you shouldn't try to change the voltage.

a friend of mine's recommended me to change the voltage. I've formatted before installing Windows 7. I'd like to delete where it says "Cargador del SO Windows heredado". See attached file.

a friend of mine's recommended me to change the voltage. I've formatted before installing Windows 7. I'd like to delete where it says "Cargador del SO Windows heredado". See attached file.

try in d:\boot.ini mite solve ur problem if that exists :unsure:

Archived