Textbox won't open to write something

Kalju
Go to solution Solved by Matt,

Is it just me that there is no way I/you can post because the textbox just doesn't open?
So I don't know where this post is going now - maybe in the wrong place.
NB! it has already been checked, the latest IPS 4.6.5.1 is working correctly and also the latest update of Windows does not cause this problem.
So there must be something about loading the forum and some of the scripts will not load or will be blocked for some reason. Of course, if only I'm not blocked.

Israeli_Eagle

Erm... Not really understand the problem, sry. And you did post right now. :think:
Maybe a small screenshot might help to understand.

If you claim that on Ypur side everything works as it should, then I am probably blocked again. I turned off all browser add-ons, tried on three computers, and tried Google Chrome, Edge, and Firefox - no change. Ah, you want a picture, a screenshot - from what? Picture of textbox what doesn't exist? Ah, now the question is, how do I write if there is no textbox to reply/post? Look, I'm not going to post this publicly, but you probably know that I've been living with IPS Community Suites for years, and we're pretty friends, and if can't somehow, then still is a way, how can.

Capture.PNG

Yes, of course have tried everything. Even tried with/over proxy, what doesn't open, it doesn't open. Also I have two the same version IPS, there works everything. PS. also not possible send edited text if there is spelling mistake like in previos my post... button also not works.

It seems to me that others also cannot post, because there have been no posts other than Yours and mine for about an hour or even more.

Israeli_Eagle

Hmmm... Maybe try to edit and overwrite your account profile settings!
Because seeing so much "Not telling" is also weird, usually is not displayed.

Clipboard01.jpg

Edited by Israeli_Eagle

@Israeli_Eagle Oh, I'll not worry about that. If blocked, then blocked. It would only be interesting to know, why. Absolutely nothing posted for a long time. There was no reason. OK. Let it be as it is. But what you suggested isn't the reason, because the guest should also be able to post, even though it's going to be moderated, but in my case, the guest doesn't have a textbox either. I checked - the textbox has a tag between , and some scripts are blocked from loading. And it seems to be blocked only for selected users, not for everyone. One is me who has been blocked, but I have already discovered several members who have also been blocked. Maybe they know why. I do not know. I also checked the mailbox, there is no message there either.

• Administrator
  • Solution

Having any new Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedbacks, we are happy to hear from you about them here. Link not working? Having problems with the site? Having a request? Let us know about any problems you encounter or requests on the support forum

So guys I don't see any ideas, suggestions, nor feedbacks in this topic. Any issue please use the support ticket. 

Topic closed. 

• Matt locked this topic