Where is the office team now?

kenzhin

I am deeply saddened that all of their topic are closed until further notice, I, for one have benefited from them from many paid software which in our economic status cannot spend any at this time of pandemic. I hope they come back soon to help more people and make this world a happy computing place! And I am truly grateful to the office team and my best regards to nsaneforums staff for their tirelessly effort to make this site beautifully organized. Software as It should be and the one and only!

• Replies 53
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matt

• kenzhin

• dac

• kapciu75

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

@kenzhin thanks for your kind words. I believe that @cosy and the rest of the office team would come back, and all of us members and staff we know how hard they have been giving their time to help others. Moreover, Staff members have always been working so hard to give order to the Software site, and we are always trying our best to keep it maintained as long as we can for all members around the world in order to help those who doesn't have access nor budgets to use any software. 

On 8/6/2021 at 7:03 AM, Matt said:

They will return very soon  guys. 

That's great  news!

I would like to use this opportunity to thank all the staff of nsane forum and Office Team for their splendid work! You guys are making this world a better place by providing access to essential software which many wouldn't have even imagined to use due to very high prices of some of software out there, and a lot of people couldn't afford them.

Stay safe and keep rocking!

Edited by E1uSiv3

Just to tell a story how the Office Team still is helping us, specially me , even as they are closed after further notice.

Story:

just recently my HP Windows 10 crashed after a Windows 10 update. Lost everthing, and needed to format the disk. I was lucky to found a backup of my files but lost my activations to Microsoft Office 2019, Visio 2019 and Project 2019.

Thanks to the Office Team, specially @cosyI did followed their recommendations and did backup the “store” folder. From there I recovered my lost activations to the Office software applications.

I wish to thanks again all the Office Team for their effort to help all nsane members and hope that in a near future they return to the forums again. 

I know that  I am not only speak for me but for all members and non members of Nsaneforums.

Thanks!!!

Edited by vitorio

frenchiveruti

I'm glad to hear that it was not permanent, I have also benefited me and my sister, being able to access a software piece that neither she or me can afford. 
Hope to hear more news soon!

Big thanks to THE OFFICE TEAM for all the great work they have done for the members of this great forum.

Hope to see them back soon.

Okay, so it's not just me who was wondering where this went. Hopefully it does return soon as it was most helpful and a big shout out to the team for their time and generosity for all those years.

• 2 weeks later...

(Ghostbuster’s tune) 🎶🎵There’s something strange in your computing world, who you gonna call? 🎶🎵The office team.🎶🎵 I hope they’re all safe and well. And Hoping our simple messages reaches to them and find in their heart to come back to help more people in need especially in these trying times. And big thank you office team for all the wonderful years that you helped us. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
Just now, E1uSiv3 said:

@Matt Do we have any update on Office Team Status? Are they coming back anytime soon?

I'm in a private message with them, and they haven't given me a definitive response on when they'll return exactly. I'm hoping they get back to me about my last message, which I sent two days ago. Guys, I'll keep you updated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Just to inform everyone that we have been working on new system with the office team, and very soon they will return to help nsane members.  

My best gratitude for the office team what they'd done in the past. Hope they will resume the voluntary and philanthropic work again.

On 10/5/2021 at 9:44 PM, Matt said:

Just to inform everyone that we have been working on new system with the office team, and very soon they will return to help nsane members.  

Highly thankful to nsane staff and Office Team to work out a new system to come back with a bang!

I am very happy to to learn that they are coming back. 

• 2 weeks later...