IPS 4.6 Important Changes

Matt

@MattAfter the recent upgrade, In IPS Default /IPS Default Dark Theme, the top sticky nsaneforums logo bar is big & would be a hindrance when scrolling/pg up-down the page. In previous IPS version the sub menu bar was sticky & was helpful to navigate to these:

However, Nsane Style doesn't have any of these sticky bar when scrolling.

Hope that this would be fixed soon!

• Like 2

• Administrator

@vissha those modifications were my work on IPS Default and IPS Default Dark Theme, and I see having your notification, messages etc.. is more helpful. 

7 hours ago, vissha said:

the top sticky nsaneforums logo bar is big & would be a hindrance when scrolling/pg up-down the page

IPS Default logo was bigger than the one in IPS Default Dark by dimension only, and I just changed it to the same dimension used on other themes. Moreover, the logo now is using WebP formatting, and the size for the logo is just 4kb and won't hindrance whenever scrolling the page up-down. 

10 hours ago, Matt said:

@vissha those modifications were my work on IPS Default and IPS Default Dark Theme, and I see having your notification, messages etc.. is more helpful. 

IPS Default logo was bigger than the one in IPS Default Dark by dimension only, and I just changed it to the same dimension used on other themes. Moreover, the logo now is using WebP formatting, and the size for the logo is just 4kb and won't hindrance whenever scrolling the page up-down. 

I understand. However, Why not show only when scroll-up? In smaller screens, it's just reduction in visibility of the page. Also, the top bar shall be of the same width as you did with announcement blue pins.

• Administrator
On 7/28/2021 at 12:05 AM, vissha said:

I understand. However, Why not show only when scroll-up? In smaller screens, it's just reduction in visibility of the page. Also, the top bar shall be of the same width as you did with announcement blue pins.

I will see what can I do, but no promises because my hands are full. I am working on something else, and I need to finish it. 

Thanks for the descriptions of the new changes Matt.

I was just trying the "Web push notifications" and I get this:-

https://imgur.com/a/nk1iiGl

Edited by funkyy

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, funkyy said:

Thanks for the descriptions of the new changes Matt.

I was just trying the "Web push notifications" and I get this:-

https://imgur.com/a/nk1iiGl

Please submit a support ticket with more details about the browser you are using. 

13 minutes ago, Matt said:

Please submit a support ticket with more details about the browser you are using. 

Support ticket submitted...meanwhile I solved it..I just had to change the "permissions" 

in Firefox. Now Web push is enabled.

I tried to amend my support post, but it's awaiting moderation so I couldn't post this

information there. Sorry for the false alarm!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: