(Solved) Windows 10 Front Audio Jack Not Working

ramiz0

Well the thing is i just installed windows 10 a few days ago i just installed  windows 10 for Horizon zero dawn I want to play on PC every thing was going fine then something happend i was just playing the game and suddenly sound just gone game was working fine so i just switched to my usb headset for the time being after saving the game  i tried playing a song but no sound i thought cable is broken or speakers are broken so i put my handsfree in front jack it didn,t work too i tried back port of my computer it was working fine i thought my front audio jack is broken or something because nothing was working. But i have windows 8.1 on this system too i booted into windows 8.1 and tested front audio jack guess what it was working fine on windows 8.1 i switched back and forth between win 10 and win 8.1  and the thing is front audio jack stopped working in windows 10 for no reason idk what happend and why all the drivers and devices are updated on windows 10 tried many drivers updaters but nothing i have tried every thing on the web nothing is working even deleting and reinstalling drivers so here is my last chance. any help will be appreciated 

Uy7EdFe.png

2c06FTc.png

Edited by ramiz0

• ramiz0 changed the title to (Help) Windows 10 Front Audio Jack Not Working

Windows 10 Front Audio Jack Not Working Windows 10 doesn't have any front or back or side Audio Jacks. It's your computer that may or may not have it. 
Whether it (they) works or not depends on whether they are allowed or not. But that's not all, you also need to have the appropriate driver installed.
But it's all completely different for different computers and manufacturers. It is impossible to even suggest something wise to you if there is no information about your system and about your settings is no information. Also, no one can guarantee that your Windows 8 system drivers will not interfere with Windows 10.
And one more thing, it's also very important, are they installed in real machine or as virtual machine.

One thing I can see in the picture - you don't have some drivers installed at all? What are they and why are they not installed?
So, tell us how to help You? What exactly You're looking for?

1 hour ago, Kalju said:

Windows 10 Front Audio Jack Not Working Windows 10 doesn't have any front or back or side Audio Jacks. It's your computer that may or may not have it. 
Whether it (they) works or not depends on whether they are allowed or not. But that's not all, you also need to have the appropriate driver installed.
But it's all completely different for different computers and manufacturers. It is impossible to even suggest something wise to you if there is no information about your system and about your settings is no information. Also, no one can guarantee that your Windows 8 system drivers will not interfere with Windows 10.
And one more thing, it's also very important, are they installed in real machine or as virtual machine.

One thing I can see in the picture - you don't have some drivers installed at all? What are they and why are they not installed?
So, tell us how to help You? What exactly You're looking for?

Those not installed drivers are from Bluetooth my problem is in windows 10 front audio jack stopped working during the gameplay it was working before but suddenly sound just stopped for no reason now whatever i do no audio coming from front audio jack but in windows 8.1  it's working fine here what i m saying is what do i do now all drivers updated and i said before it was working before but now no sound from front audio jack in windows 10

Well Guess what i  had to solve this own my own what i did is got the device id by logging into windows 8.1 and got the device id 

hw0RtTm.jpg

and try to find device driver for windows 10  finally found it now it's working  idk why windows 10 didn't have any drivers for this 

BYp8Mbd.jpgnYt1nX1.jpg

• ramiz0 changed the title to (Solved) Windows 10 Front Audio Jack Not Working