Acronis True Image 2020 (1 perpetual license) for Nsane forum

boulawan

• 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised that till now 70 persons haven't shown interest in this fine software !

Please count me in too !

Regards

22 minutes ago, shrinivas said:

I'm surprised that till now 70 persons haven't shown interest in this fine software !

Please count me in too !

Regards

...because the old version is probably 

On 7/26/2021 at 3:37 AM, shrinivas said:

Fine software?

True Image used to be great disc imaging software (even when installed)  until the people at  Acronis decided to (be like Nero and) bloat the hell out of the product years ago with useless unnecessary features and after installing True Image 2021 in a VM to make a WinPE boot media.... True Image 2021 really hogs the computer down with running processes and that "cyber protection" bullshit.

It's sad to see how the mighty have fallen over the years.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

SympathieTT

I am an microsoft insider so I can really use this license and I think other insiders too.

Thanks for the apportunity.

With the highest respect

SympathieTT

Hello. Please allow me to enter the draw, i have more than 25 posts so i am fulfilling all the prerequisites for the contest.

Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win such a great software.

Cheerio!

JeepWillys58

Dear friend @boulawan

In first place, I hope that you and all yours and NSANE families be safe and healthy now and always...

Thanks in advanced for your good job here, and also thanks for the license that I would like to win too...

Count with me too!!!

Best Regards

@JeepWillys58

Good evening everyone, I hope this license will make happiness for the person who will get the license with Random.org. There is still luck for 4 participants, within a few days the gift for the Nsane forum will end? Thanks again for your interest and playing the game for this Acronis perpetual license. Who will be the lucky winner!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Although not sure about what 25 positions means, please count me in anyway if qualified, thanks.

Edited by mm888

• Adenman unpinned this topic
  • Adenman locked this topic
  • Adenman unlocked this topic