Prevx

marshall39

• Replies 24
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you guys think about Prevx?Is it a kind of Threatfire? :)

i think it's nice since it's different than any other anti virus out there. but the cons are you can't remove threats after scanning in trial mode which mean you won't be able to know it's real power

I'm trying the version of Prex Nsane edition,it was a full version, but just now it came back to trial :blink: How can I get the full version back?

I'm trying the version of Prex Nsane edition,it was a full version, but just now it came back to trial :blink: How can I get the full version back?

Hello.

C'est la dernière version de shajt ? Ou une autre ?

++

Ok I've found another version cracked by I don't know who but so far it works! :)

Ok I've found another version cracked by I don't know who but so far it works! :)

Could you send me link? i have been looking for cracked prevx

A version from nsane ??

Which link ?

If necessary, the last one is HERE

++

I don't know if I can post links here if not,please delete it and excuse me :)

Site : http://hotfile.com

Sharecode : /dl/23201950/cce20cf/Prevx_3.0_-_Precracked.rar.html

I don't know where is it from...It is not online version,sure I would prefer to use the one from Nsane but unfortunatelly can't get it to work (back to trial after 2 hours)

I don't know if I can post links here if not,please delete it and excuse me :)

Site : http://hotfile.com

Sharecode : /dl/23201950/cce20cf/Prevx_3.0_-_Precracked.rar.html

I don't know where is it from...It is not online version,sure I would prefer to use the one from Nsane but unfortunatelly can't get it to work (back to trial after 2 hours)

I can't test yours for the moment but this one is working fine ! (Look at my post above)

Complete name / version : "Prevx 3.0.5.50 with SafeOnline" by shajt (works only on x32 !).

Release date : 19 January 2010

Post your feedback.

++

@spootnack,

If I remember well, this Prevx_3.0_-_Precracked.rar.html version is way too old and I don't think it's with SafeOnline (not sure) and I haven't looked but I don't think anyone cracked Prevx after that old version.

If 3.0.5.85 is the latest version then my fix for 3.0.5.50 is old as well <_<

I have no idea why they release new builds so often :blink:

Thanks mate but link seems to be dead :(

"Invalid or Deleted File

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire. If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact support. "

"Invalid or Deleted File

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire. If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact support. "

Try this one mate :

http://rapidshare.com/files/337919554/
code : prevx_3.0.5.50_nsane_edition_by_shajt.rar

Thanks Shajt this one works perfect ;)

I'll let you know if I have a problem with this,hopefully not.

Cheers

"Invalid or Deleted File

Try this one mate :

http://rapidshare.com/files/337919554/
code : prevx_3.0.5.50_nsane_edition_by_shajt.rar

For me this one says that "License has expired" and it disables protection... i'm using Win 7 x32

For me this one says that "License has expired" and it disables protection... i'm using Win 7 x32

When I made a fix 3.0.5.50 was the latest build and it's working fully.

Prevx is aware of that fix and if you install later version than 3.0.5.50 and then go back to fixed 3.0.5.50 it will not work.

So, if you don't install version after 3.0.5.50 at any time, this one will work.

In another words, if you never installed Prevx and install this one from link above it will work.

Hello.

Prevx worked perfectly when there wasn't any update, the 3.0.5.50 was up to date.

I think that it's Prevx which did an update. (it's automatic :( )

Now, you have the last version, the 3.0.5.85, right ?

++

PS: I have the same problem...

@spootnack,

If I remember well, this Prevx_3.0_-_Precracked.rar.html version is way too old and I don't think it's with SafeOnline (not sure) and I haven't looked but I don't think anyone cracked Prevx after that old version.

If 3.0.5.85 is the latest version then my fix for 3.0.5.50 is old as well <_<

I have no idea why they release new builds so often :blink:

You are right.

New builds so often, Two advantages => More improvements and often = happier customers and discourage crackers...

++

• 9 months later...

Has anyone got the x64 version of this cracked? i've been hunting but cant find it. Shajt got your x86 one on my laptop, works a treat thx ;)

Has anyone got the x64 version of this cracked? i've been hunting but cant find it. Shajt got your x86 one on my laptop, works a treat thx ;)

Since I'm the only one who can crack it :P , you are not going to find any x64 cracks for it.

But...I'm learning how to fix x64 files right now, so we'll see how it goes :)

cool thanks, let me know if u want help. i made an attempt to figure out what yr code difference was in hex between x86 cracked and non cracked to apply it to x64 but i got confused, im a bit cack at cracking :s

Hey Shajt

I can also help. If you need the x64 exe file I can send it out to you. Im currently running on SafeOnline (FB ed), and if you want the Prev 3.0 regular/trial version no problem.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived