I didn't find a topic to "ask the community a question"

Volcomuser

Volcomuser

someone knows an apk that is of the level of the web (fix.video)?, I ask because I want to repair some mp4 files, but the other apk ask for a reference video, and in that web fix.video does all that work...  I already tried with recoverit, wondershare and the first websites that come out as results on google, only the one I mentioned above had results, but I can not download the whole file, free only allows me 10 seconds

thanks dudes!

(edit - I forgot to add that handbrake and VLC already tried them and they didn't work)

Edited by Volcomuser

Moved from Member Introduction.

Software questions are better here.

• Like 2

coco_jambo

could you give us some more information on the file you are trying to recover? is it an mp4 that is stored on your harddisk? why did the file break? I mean: could you try running a recovery scan like recuva to get the file back or is it just fixing a broken .mp4 file?

Volcomuser
On 5/25/2021 at 8:59 AM, coco_jambo said:

or is it just fixing a broken .mp4 file?

is that dude, are mp4 files that when I try to play them in MediaPlayerClassic (which is already updated to this day the K-liteCodec) gives me the announcement of "impossible to present the file", the heaviest reaches about 320mb, on the web fix.video I saw that the files still work, but I have to repair them, and that's what I'm looking for, a software that allows me to fix those mp4 files.

coco_jambo

ok; well then...

You said you've tried VLC Player; But did you for e.g. also try the VLC Option "Always fix"? - have a look here for multiple ways to trying a repair with the VLC Player; Also keep in mind this: "Don't work on the original file; Create a Copy and apply the VLC fix on it"

If the VLC does not help you could have a look at these forum posts, maybe they will be helpful: see Digital Video Repair and Remo Video Repair

Also you could try the Stellar Data Recovery or the Stellar Repair For Video

Personally i would go and give the "Stellar Repair For Video" a try, this feels like no scam software but i have never tried it myself so i cannot guarantee it will work for you

I really hope this helps :)

Volcomuser
1 hour ago, coco_jambo said:

"Stellar Repair For Video"

With that apk I was able to save 3 of 8 mp4 files, I tried again with the VLC and I was unsuccessful, Digital Video Repair was one of the worst apks that performed worst by not saving a single file, and Remo Video Repair did what it could, but only saved 1 file of 8... I don't think there's an apk with the level of the web fix.video, a pity.

Thank you for spending your time here dude, I think I'm going to abandon the mission of saving those files