Keyloggers removal program - one of better

Aleksa

• Replies 15
  • Views 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zemana antilogger - I disabled comodo D+ and use this instead :D

Online Armor Free has full keylogger protection and so does PC Tools Firewall Plus.

Online Armor Free is easier to use for basic users, unlike Comodo which is difficult to understand how to configure Defense +.

Zemana AntiLogger is a good stand-alone program without a firewall. Key Scrambler failed the Anti-Logger test, because I wouldn't recommend it.

Thanks. :sneaky:

Zemana AntiLogger is a good stand-alone program without a firewall. Key Scrambler failed the Anti-Logger test, because I wouldn't recommend it.

Where did you get the source that say Key Scrambler failed the anti-logger test?

• Administrator

Where did you get the source that say Key Scrambler failed the anti-logger test?

+1

Even I would like to know.

I tested it myself with AKLT(Anti-Keylogger Tester), here is the info on how to test Anti-Keyloggers.

It has been over a year ago that I tested Key Scrambler so hopefully it made some improvements because it failed all of the tests.

However, Online Armor Free, Comodo Firewall with D+, PC Tools Firewall Plus and Zemana AntiLogger passed all of the tests.

I didn't get around to testing ZoneAlarm Pro, Outpost Pro or Privatefirewall, but they also suppose to detect keyloggers.

I tested it myself with AKLT(Anti-Keylogger Tester), here is the info on how to test Anti-Keyloggers.

It has been over a year ago that I tested Key Scrambler so hopefully it made some improvements because it failed all of the tests.

However, Online Armor Free, Comodo Firewall with D+, PC Tools Firewall Plus and Zemana AntiLogger passed all of the tests.

I didn't get around to testing ZoneAlarm Pro, Outpost Pro or Privatefirewall, but they also suppose to detect keyloggers.

I went to download the program and this is what I got.

Welcome,

http://www.firewallleaktester.com will not be available for a few months from now primarily due to the money it costs me each month (more than 40Euro).

Also, one of the first purposes of firewallleaktester was to make people aware that software firewalls could be bypassed by many ways, point well taken nowadays by both the end users and the vendors themselves. Current security suites are more secure than before, and are able to detect and block the stealthiest malware out there.

I am keeping the domain name though, as firewallleaktester may come back later, probably about security globally and not just about software firewalls.

Time will tell.

Best Regards,

Guillaume Kaddouch.

I would be nice to have the program to test KeyScrambler myself. This is how KeyScrabler works:

It encrypts your keystrokes at the keyboard driver level in the kernel, as they enter the computer.

It then decrypts the keystrokes at the destination application, so you see exactly the keys you've typed.

Whatever keylogger might be waiting along the path has only the encrypted keys — "scrambled" and indecipherable — to record.

Here is a video. If someone feels that KeyScrabler is ineffective, please provide supporting evidence.

http://www.qfxsoftware.com/index.html#video

You can get AKLT(Anti-Keylogger Tester) from Softpedia.

You can also Google for more they are several free Anti-keylogging testing tools available.

I'm not trying to say anything bad about Key Scrambler, I was disappointed when it failed all of tests by AKLT, it should have passed a few at least.

That's when I knew for myself, it this AKLT can bypass encrypted keys and record them then so can other malware related products.

Test it for yourself and lets us know if it has improved.

Good Day. :sneaky:

Downloaded AKLT ,then tested on free version Keyscrambler .......Key scrambler works .Maybe u do something wrong with your test

look

2010_02_28_090453_qx4UKK.jpg

2010_02_28_090531_8S6Kmr.jpg

This AKLT includes 9 total tests of ways malware can use keylogging, those images only shows 2 of those tests. Two are especially very important the screenshots, why worry about saving passwords when malware can take screenshots that includes all of your info?

Why are you using DefenseWall while testing? How do you know if it passed or if DefenseWall stopped it?

I tested KeyScrambler about a year ago because maybe it has improved since then, but a excellent Anti-Logger should be able to pass all 9 tests, I really doubt that KeyScrambler can pass them all unless it did some excellent improvements.

Thanks. :)

Downloaded AKLT ,then tested on free version Keyscrambler .......Key scrambler works .Maybe u do something wrong with your test

look

2010_02_28_090453_qx4UKK.jpg

2010_02_28_090531_8S6Kmr.jpg

This AKLT includes 9 total tests of ways malware can use keylogging, those images only shows 2 of those tests. Two are especially very important the screenshots, why worry about saving passwords when malware can take screenshots that includes all of your info?

Why are you using DefenseWall while testing? How do you know if it passed or if DefenseWall stopped it?

I tested KeyScrambler about a year ago because maybe it has improved since then, but a excellent Anti-Logger should be able to pass all 9 tests, I really doubt that KeyScrambler can pass them all unless it did some excellent improvements.

Thanks. :)

Yes im using DW but i didnt blocked AKLT in DW

Defensewall will not automaticly close Aklt ,u must click "KiLL" in Dw if u want to shutdown AKLT

Archived