Limewire 5.5.2 and Limewire 5.5.3 Pro and Pro Beta License Key Activation

Naota

So I don't know about you guys but... every version of LimeWire Pro 5.5.2 and up forces you to put in a license key. If you don't have it than you are back to square one with the regular version.

I figured out how to extract the serial keys from the previous versions of LimeWire. This may be obvious and some of you may still have your old keys, but to the rest of you, I hope this helps.

Limewire 5.5.2 and Limewire 5.5.3 Pro and Pro Beta License Key Activation ^_^

• Replies 3
  • Views 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I don't know about you guys but... every version of LimeWire Pro 5.5.2 and up forces you to put in a license key. If you don't have it than you are back to square one with the regular version.

I figured out how to extract the serial keys from the previous versions of LimeWire. This may be obvious and some of you may still have your old keys, but to the rest of you, I hope this helps.

tried but beta key expired..anyone got valid key ?

Try another copy. The copy of Limewire 5.5.0 I had, had a key that is still good. The copy of Limewire 5.5.1 I had, had a key that expired today.

Limewire 5.5.2 and Limewire 5.5.3 Pro and Pro Beta License Key Activation happy.gif

Try another copy. The copy of Limewire 5.5.0 I had, had a key that is still good. The copy of Limewire 5.5.1 I had, had a key that expired today.

What was the expiry date? I got a working key, but it dies on the 7th.

Archived