registration......

Guest interested party

Guest interested party

hokay im trying to go through the registration page, the security code at the end of the procedure is not showing in firebadger or internut exploder.

is this a temp fault or am i setting be browsers to tight?

answers on a rizla please. :)

• Replies 13
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll have a look for you :P

Ok... It seems something went wrong with our recent update. I'll ask nsane to have a look at this as he might have more of an idea.

Thanks for pointing it out.

I'll have a look for you ;)

Ok... It seems something went wrong with our recent update. I'll ask nsane to have a look at this as he might have more of an idea.

Thanks for pointing it out.

any chance they are color blind to those colors?

still can't see the code bit, I'm just trying to change my email. No biggie just want to send it to my main account, but its seriously gonna cut down on new members.

still can't see the code bit, I'm just trying to change my email. No biggie just want to send it to my main account, but its seriously gonna cut down on new members.

could it be a firewall seetting or pg2 blocking it?

Guest placoboy
It'll be due to the server move.

Same here my old account does not respond and I cant re-register, the image doesnt show up!

Can you fix it please ;)

thanks

could it be a firewall seetting or pg2 blocking it?

I've tried with a fresh XP SP2 Installation with ADSL connection without firewall settings and I've the trouble (no verification image showed).

Amr

i know, sam PMed yesterday, but the GD2 library wasn't installed with PHP for some reason. so i'm ganna have to recompile it completely (will get around to it sometime soon...been kinda busy the last 2-3 days) ;)

Nsane, the registration process is now working. :lol:

After a little trouble with my account/password finnaly I get my loggin working.

Many Thanks

Archived