I'm gonna be a daddy

apcmiller

While the site was offline I got some great news.....My wife and I are going to have our first child. My name, Andrew Phillip Christian, if its a boy, (progeny folks!) or Erin Elizabeth, (my wifes name is elizabeth), if its a girl. Due date is tentatively April 5th.

(first ultrasound)

babiesfirstpicturefb0.th.jpg

P.S. I blame this baby on nsane since I got bored when the site went down and decided to make my own fun!

• Replies 19
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
While the site was offline I got some great news.....My wife and I are going to have our first child. My name, Andrew Phillip Christian, if its a boy, (progeny folks!) or Erin Elizabeth, (my wifes name is elizabeth), if its a girl. Due date is tentatively April 5th.

(first ultrasound)

P.S. I blame this baby on nsane since I got bored when the site went down and decided to make my own fun!

nice tax return too. dep plus $1000 per child under 18 off of the actually tax. plus if you put money nto ira etc you get that tax break too :) congralutions. and what about twins?

don't even want to think about twins, gives me a headache. Names though Angelique or Gregory

well we wont know what "it" is for another 2 months or so. We're actually hoping for a girl.

• 2 weeks later...

(first ultrasound)

congratulations man!, good luck and I hope she is born healthy

u sure are lucky!!! all the good in the world 4 ur family. stick 2 eachother... :P

Archived