[Request] Please use a lighter background color

Archimede
Go to solution Solved by Matt,

• Karlston changed the title to [Request] Please use a lighter background color
  • 2 weeks later...

@Archimede@MattI'd like to add a few more issues. With the current "IPS Default Dark" theme, the tags are too dark. Also, in the "Nsane Style (Default)", it needs to be few more bright.

Tags should be much visible/highlighted since some of which might be important.

9 minutes ago, Matt said:

Screenshot please. 

Instead you can check easily in any topic with tags or the Giveaway section where the new never-ending tags are placed. Only when we hover, the contents in the info dialog is visible. Otherwise tags in general are slightly dull due to dark color.
FYI: sorry pal... I can't take screenshots now.

Edited by vissha

• Administrator
28 minutes ago, vissha said:

@Archimede@MattI'd like to add a few more issues. With the current "IPS Default Dark" theme, the tags are too dark. Also, in the "Nsane Style (Default)", it needs to be few more bright.

Tags should be much visible/highlighted since some of which might be important.

Screenshot please. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/7/2021 at 2:24 PM, Matt said:

@Archimede Thank you for your suggestion, and I will fix this issue you are facing on the next update which it will be very soon. 

@Matt Apparently giving REASONABLE suggestions equals to annoying you... My apologies, it won't happen again.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Archimede said:

@Matt Apparently giving REASONABLE suggestions equals to annoying you... My apologies, it won't happen again.

Don't misunderstand me my friend. I am the only one who works on these stuff, and I have many things to do. I do work on here whenever I have a free time, and don't forget I have job, family, and other stuff in my personal life I have to take care of. I am doing my best to make everyone happy in here. 

Moreover, whenever an button doesn't work that mean it's an issue not a suggestion, so what I did recommended on the other topic to open a support ticket about that issue in order to take it as a higher priority to fix it rather working on other stuff for the next update. 

Again don't misunderstand me, and keep suggestion anything comes in your mind or report any issue you are facing while you're using the forums. Just make sure you do that in the right place. 

22 hours ago, Matt said:

Don't misunderstand me my friend. I am the only one who works on these stuff, and I have many things to do. I do work on here whenever I have a free time, and don't forget I have job, family, and other stuff in my personal life I have to take care of. I am doing my best to make everyone happy in here. 

Moreover, whenever an button doesn't work that mean it's an issue not a suggestion, so what I did recommended on the other topic to open a support ticket about that issue in order to take it as a higher priority to fix it rather working on other stuff for the next update. 

Again don't misunderstand me, and keep suggestion anything comes in your mind or report any issue you are facing while you're using the forums. Just make sure you do that in the right place. 

All noted with thanks, Matt.

Your kind clarification was very much appreciated and I will definitely follow your advice.

Wish you a great day ahead,

Archimede

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator
  • Solution

We have made the fonts color darker in order to fit more with editor background color as suggested above.

6 hours ago, Matt said:

We have made the fonts color darker in order to fit more with editor background color as suggested above.

Yes, now it is much better, thank you very much !!!

I am very busy during this period and I apologize for being slow in responding. I also don't visit the forum as often as I would like to.

From this coming September onward I will hopefully be more responsive.

Thanks for your kind understanding and for your hard work on this awesome forum!