Microsoft office 365 Pro Plus Lifetime..... is it genuine ????

anupam_luv

anupam_luv

Following Two stores are selling Microsoft office 365 Pro Plus Lifetime for Rs 549 (just 7usd )..... Is it possible .. are they reliable? 

https://softkart.net/product/office-365-professional-plus-lifetime-with-5tb-onedrive-5-devices/?gclid=CjwKCAjwm7mEBhBsEiwA_of-TPJT9Nu2x3mRFsMju2oUXj3jkl09oB8yCdlT7uU4xFvvYoTxMRR62hoCutkQAvD_BwE

https://pixelsecurlty.in/product/office-365-professional-for-windows-mac/?gclid=CjwKCAjwm7mEBhBsEiwA_of-TBy6-xkaez0S4BiT_bCF5eDgHQzoYojbdb7tEP1M4HU1p7-Gob27IxoCafIQAvD_BwE

FlyLowrie

According to Microsoft, there is no possibility of a permanent license for personal purchases of Office365. The store you're talking about could be an Office365 account that gives you access to the Enterprise or Education version, or an A1Plus or E3 account. These vendors have a number of channels to obtain the administrator accounts and permissions for the Enterprise or Education version of Office365 to authorize you. I don't know exactly how. I don't understand. But I think it doesn't cost a lot of money for the seller to do that.

anupam_luv
On 5/3/2021 at 1:38 PM, FlyLowrie said:

According to Microsoft, there is no possibility of a permanent license for personal purchases of Office365. The store you're talking about could be an Office365 account that gives you access to the Enterprise or Education version, or an A1Plus or E3 account. These vendors have a number of channels to obtain the administrator accounts and permissions for the Enterprise or Education version of Office365 to authorize you. I don't know exactly how. I don't understand. But I think it doesn't cost a lot of money for the seller to do that.

U mean if I buy from them my license will be valid until their license is valid ... and will i be given a separate microsoft user/pass for Microsoft 365 or my own microsoft windows user/pass will work  ?

FlyLowrie
On 5/6/2021 at 6:41 PM, anupam_luv said:

U mean if I buy from them my license will be valid until their license is valid ... and will i be given a separate microsoft user/pass for Microsoft 365 or my own microsoft windows user/pass will work  ?

I'm not sure about that. But such accounts are more likely to be blocked by Microsoft. Generally speaking, the account can be used for more than three years are rare.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2021 at 4:11 PM, anupam_luv said:

afaik, it will be a new ID, Password. 

• 3 weeks later...
Ifketak Khan

Stay away from this type of transactions... Either spent on regular purchase or use various activation methods .. no point being partial legitimate and partial illegitimate user...