Watch Dexter creepily smile again in the first teaser trailer for his new Showtime series

mood

Watch Dexter creepily smile again in the first teaser trailer for his new Showtime series

Michael C. Hall is ready to be your favorite serial killer once more

Years ago, my Verge colleagues convinced me that Dexter got so bad, it’d be a waste of my time to see my favorite TV serial killer reach the end of his story — so when I tell you that Dexter’s coming back this fall, picking up right where the show left off, I have absolutely no clue what that actually means.

But if you did emotionally invest yourself enough to see the series through, you have my pity, my respect, and a brand-new teaser trailer to watch, above, as proof of life — an assurance that the series’ widely panned ending isn’t actually the end.

The new Dexter will be a 10-episode limited series on Showtime this fall, starring Michael C. Hall, set 10 years after the original show, created by the original showrunner and featuring one of the original directors as well.

Source: Watch Dexter creepily smile again in the first teaser trailer for his new Showtime series

• Replies 1
  • Views 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
saltywetman

I hope the new season is on par with the first few seasons as I felt the show went downhill toward the end. If it's successful hopefully they keep making more seasons. 

Archived