Forums and Proxy Back Online!

nsane

News.pngTook me longer than I thought to get the proxy chain updated. Because there was an issue with Anakata's original firewall script and allowing outbound FTP connections (so our staff can upload with it). But he emailed me a quick fix that worked, so it's up and running again.

Forums are up too, sorry to everyone that was wanting to congratulate us earlier (or bitch how your life went to shit when we went offline). But there were quit a few vulnerabilities in older IPB builds and knowing the crowd that visits here it wouldn't have taken long for some prick to exploit them. A few of you may know that you-know-who got hit by somebody using one...

All Donators - You guys/gals can PM your info to get upgraded to ViP status now. I just need the email address you used and the ID of the transaction for verification. I also wanna give you guys a BIG thank you, as we couldn't have bought the new server without your help. Oh, and to those who got my real name during the period PayPal dropped my business status, please don't go around calling me by my first name. Because people like the Alco-Fucks would have their lawyers here in like 5 minutes flat (your shit's still listed btw, pricks). ;)

Any ways, enjoy! ;)

• Replies 29
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*first post*

Yay! I was so happy when the site came back a few days ago, I still didn't believe it the first time I saw it ;)

Still, I managed to survive without here for the month or so, but its back now!!

Congrats guys!! ;) :notworthy:

Oh My Fucking God!!! Its finally back up! I couldnt believe it when the site went back online like 3 days ago, i checked back on this site like 3 times a day, seriously, luckily i survived while this place was down unlike some of those ppl that probaly felt "lost and empty without you" lol, anyways i wanted to come and congratulate you as soon as the site was online but the forums werent up yet ;) .Well anyways it is SO nice to see the site back up and to see you back Nsane and look forward to seeing all of you guys again and congratulations on the site Nsane. :notworthy:

Cheers, ;)

Finally!! ;) Ive checked back at least five times a week to see if there was any progress! Nearly had a heart attack when i saw we were up again!! ;)

Congratulations to Staff and the community on getting this excellent resource back online.

I'm sure i speak for everyone in thanking the donators.

Let`s party now :) :P :P

SacredCultivator

Yay for the return of nSane!!!!!!!! Hehe can't wait to see what is yet to come.

At last you are back!!!.

In the last weeks I've been watching every now and then to see if you were online and..., what a long and hard time :P.

It's really glad to see you are online again. Long live to this "little" place :).

See you :P.

the funny thing is that when i clicked my bookmark tosee if the forums were bk online and they were i was still logged in :D :P

yeah you must never delete your cookies as long as the cookie was still there it would have kept you logged in

omg its back, awesome! man i missed nsaneproductions so bad, joined another warez board but it just isnt the same. nsane, and whoever else helped bring it back online, thanks for all ur hard work and kno that it is appreciated. but it was so long! i almost gave up hope. had no idea what was goin on either, thought maybe nsane got canned or sumthin xD well anyway, good to have u back (but the programs need to be updated pretty badly xD ill see if i can help with sum, got a lot from alternative warez sites) aizz then, peace out

-Niko

omg its back, awesome! man i missed nsaneproductions so bad, joined another warez board but it just isnt the same. nsane, and whoever else helped bring it back online, thanks for all ur hard work and kno that it is appreciated. but it was so long! i almost gave up hope. had no idea what was goin on either, thought maybe nsane got canned or sumthin xD well anyway, good to have u back (but the programs need to be updated pretty badly xD ill see if i can help with sum, got a lot from alternative warez sites) aizz then, peace out

-Niko

Guess I know what board you joined ;) But w/e... Nsane is better for most... (No pr0n) ;)

Archived