Nod32 Antivirus 14.0.22.0 Blocked List

uffbros

How do I tell nod32 Antivirus to let a webpage,in this case from this site thru? I have tried everything I could find and it doesn't work. I googled it but the examples must be for earlier versions with different interfaces. Here is the page that it blocks and I want it to let it thru. Tell me blow by blow the setting I need to fix it in. Thanks.

https://nsaneforums.com/topic/325350-eset-products-activation-windows-mac-keys-support-%EF%BB%BF%EF%BB%BF/page/89/#comments

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think your Web access protection module is enabled . . . personally, feel that pirates are better-off leaving that module disabled.

An ad. blocker offers much more granular control than NOD32 AntiVirus.

Yes..If I disable web protection...the website goes thru. Thats the only way I can make it work. Just don't understand when I put it in the allowed it still blocks the site.

23 minutes ago, uffbros said:

Yes..If I disable web protection...the website goes thru. Thats the only way I can make it work. Just don't understand when I put it in the allowed it still blocks the site.

if you means to bypass the website from eset

12 hours ago, uffbros said:

I assume that one of these two issues is happening:

1. Add the exclusion to List of addresses excluded from content scan, not the allowed list. ESET has made this slightly confusing, as I believe the allowed list is mostly relevant to overriding a blocked address, not actual exclusion from scanning (e.g. you want to block WebsiteA.com, but allow WebsiteA.com/whatever).
  2. Enter the exclusion as *nsaneforums.com*

You should be able to do this and re-enable web protection if you'd like it to be on more generally.

Thanks @bob1234 & @cyberloner...I wound up doing the *nsaneforums.com* thing and it is ok now. Before I was putting the exact website to the post that gave me that windows preventing the page to open. My question to them would be why doesn't that work? Whyshould you have to tell it to omit the entire website? Thanks again.

Archived